Its Here Peeps!!

Im there if I can persuade my friends that payin money to meet people off the internet for a skank out is not sad or geeky and your not all paedos.

rocksteady will i definateley get into this, im scared il get all the way to london and be refused entry..

rocksteady will i definateley get into this, im scared il get all the way to london and be refused entry..

sorry i havent replied to your PM... been well busy gettin novembers one organised now.... anyway.... i asked the owner... and he basicly said.... if they look over 18 then they will be ok..... but.... problem is.... he isnt the bouncer.... so to be totally honest im not sure..... i can put you on the guestlist.... which means they may not ask for ID?? ill be outside for the start of the night anyway...
But.... post a pic up in waffle.... and do a poll..... over or under 18??
that will give you an idea to if you look over 18 or not....
Fingers crossed mate... will be a wkd night...

i'm up for waxing if rocksteady does it, i know he's the man with form in that discipline

that shits damn painfull man.... especially down the left side.... which is really common aparently?? how strange? why do you feel more pain down your left side??..... anyway.... im so not in this....
We could do a public waxing.... live at the event..... would be pretty damn funny....

definitely up for a dnb forum rave!! nice one rocksteady for organising it

All good bro... make sure your there!!

Back
Top Bottom