It's begun... Netsky does Drumstep

lol @ all the hate for netsky. youre just jealous imo..

.. his tunes neither sound weak, nor more samey than lets say brookes brothers, hes a nice bloke and not a bad dj. get over it guys, he released some BIG tunes.

lol @ all the hate for netsky. youre just jealous imo..

.. his tunes neither sound weak, nor more samey than lets say brookes brothers, hes a nice bloke and not a bad dj. get over it guys, he released some BIG tunes.

haha well i can't really say i like brookes brothers much either, just mediocre liquid again, used to listen to a lot of redeyes, atlantic connection, klute, lynx etc, now thats decent liquid, but tbh stuff like netsky is just boring as hell

Netsky has had one good tune and its never gonna see a release.

He is just overrated product pushed by a label that stopped being good a few years ago

still a shit tune...

dont like his recent output aswell, but to say hes only had one good tune is just plain wrong.

and being pushed by a label hes signed to for half a year ... lol. its more like EVERYONE in the scene pushed him - ok, maybe apart from some elitists writing here..

it may not be your style (as i dont like drumfunk for example), but to say hes shit is not opinion anymore imo. i wont say cooh is shit cause i dont like his music, would i?

just my 2 pennys anyways. i like what hes been doing (for the most part at least) and think that his appearance has been very good for the scene.

brap.

to be honest with you, i know his production is good, but i don't understand why people rate him so highly when tunes are so boring, i mean theres tunes i don't like but i can appreciate why people like them, but with pretty much all of netskys stuff that i've heard i don't understand what the attraction is at all

Way longer man! I saw him about a year and a half ago i think and than he dropped it already!

Yea, might be so, I haven't seen him before that first gig half year ago.

Anyways I'm with groelle. All of you who are talking bullshit like "he has only done one good tune" or "cancer of dnb" can just suck a fuck.

gotta say the love for netsky all seems to have completely gone every1 just seems to cunt him off now lol

gotta say the love for netsky all seems to have completely gone every1 just seems to cunt him off now lol

idk I still like him, much better then most producers in drum and bass.. there are better in my opinion but he is still very good!

Last edited by a moderator:
never really seen where all the netsky hatred comes from.... sure he's made a few tunes id consider shit but i actually really like tunes like memory lane, eyes closed, i refuse, tomorrows another day. i think alot of people are hating cos he's cool to hate atm. pretty gay.

hes alright, i dnt rate him highly, some of his tunes are good, some arent.
people are envious imo, if u think his tunes sound cheap and easy download fruity loops and get cracking!

Back
Top Bottom