Is FL Studio the best??

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
hey all, ive just made a quality loop on the demo version of FL Studio,but the lenght/beats only goes upto 64 so im guessing if i buy the proper version i'll be able to make full lengh tunes etc??

just wondering if i should try any other demos before buying FL? or is it good enough for me to buy and stick with? :withstupi

thankz

FL studio isn't the best. I think one of best is Reason. Cubase is also good. I don't like Fl studio.But it's just my opinion.
I definitely recommend Reason 4.
But if you don't have enough money then the Fl studio is ok.

TheGreenwell

The Darker the Betta
From the propellerhead website, reason 4 retails at 499Euro's. Or £335. It ain't cheap but
i prefer it over fl anyday. Not sure about cubase. I got it free with my soundcard, but still haven't got round to using it :)

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
forget what other people say is best, your gonna have to see what suits you best, we personally use FLS and can make a tune as good as anyone can with Reason or Cubase.

Try demo's before you buy :thumbsup:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its good, but you shoud see thong on a girl what look and showered good its well on top man

Last edited:

grayc

personally i think reason is great but only when its used for its VST's when it comes to its sequencer layout, its pretty awful and thats why rewire is so great.
Reason really comes into its own when you use it with a sequencer such as Cubase or Logic through Rewire!