Is FL Studio the best??

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23164

hey all, ive just made a quality loop on the demo version of FL Studio,but the lenght/beats only goes upto 64 so im guessing if i buy the proper version i'll be able to make full lengh tunes etc??

just wondering if i should try any other demos before buying FL? or is it good enough for me to buy and stick with? :withstupi

thankz

FL studio isn't the best. I think one of best is Reason. Cubase is also good. I don't like Fl studio.But it's just my opinion.
I definitely recommend Reason 4.
But if you don't have enough money then the Fl studio is ok.

...... then the Fl studio is ok.

ive got more than enough money. but i wanna spend it on somthing im gonna use for a long time, if the FL Studio is just ok, maybe i'll try a demo of Reason or Cubase.

From the propellerhead website, reason 4 retails at 499Euro's. Or £335. It ain't cheap but
i prefer it over fl anyday. Not sure about cubase. I got it free with my soundcard, but still haven't got round to using it :)

personally i think reason is great but only when its used for its VST's when it comes to its sequencer layout, its pretty awful and thats why rewire is so great.
Reason really comes into its own when you use it with a sequencer such as Cubase or Logic through Rewire!

Back
Top Bottom