inZtance - the pianist

hey not a bad little number mate, maybe your going for a bit to much at times, seems a bit clustered when there is heaps going on. but overal not a bad start mate, keep up the hard work. just remember sometimes less is more !!!
ez

dj.jason said:
hey not a bad little number mate, maybe your going for a bit to much at times, seems a bit clustered when there is heaps going on. but overal not a bad start mate, keep up the hard work. just remember sometimes less is more !!!
ez
yeah, I think so too, the mastering is not perfect at the main part... and maybe there's a bit too much instruments put together, thanks alot mate for your comment:) I'll put that in mind

This has a coo vibe and the structure put together quite
well and I dis agree with the other comments I feel that you can never have enough this track is quite porper,
good change ups all around even tho its not really my steez im still diggin it.
Overall good work..

peep out my tune when you get to it

THE SEARCH---> http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=7901

Affliction said:
like this one :) reminds me alot of Klute... not a bad thing ;)
Hey thanks a lot mate:) it needs some mastering tho, and the bassline is not the best too.. but thanks for your comment, it makes me a little more confident..:)

big up from Estonia!:wave:

Cheers.

its quite good - you can hear youre new but it doesnt detract to much- the breaks are good, especially the fast one :D
the guitar setting reminds me of Nirvana
i hate pop vocals, but each man has his own taste (it sucks)
awesome section at around 3:50 and to the end

nice clean changeovers make it a smooth ride allround
Keep it up & dont forget the bass

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom