Intelligent DnB Compo August 2018 Official Thread

Sample pack is excellent gents, been playing with it for a few hours and have something rolling along nicely. Looking forward to listening to it again in the morning, discovering that it sounds awful and starting afresh.

Have it all the time, and pretty badly this morning with this comp. I was positive that intricate arp fitted perfectly around the bass as well. Nope, end up pulling arp completely ahah.

This competition is right up my street. Aside from a vocal all samples (or resamples) must come from the sample pack is that right?

Oh man these drums but i guess that is the point of the competition and logikz said they don't owe us anything and to stay away if we couldnt use his samples so fair enough.

Oh man these drums but i guess that is the point of the competition and logikz said they don't owe us anything and to stay away if we couldnt use his samples so fair enough.
Ahah, i was kinda worried about not giving you much to play with on drums mate. Still the one shots are workable i reckon?

Back
Top Bottom