Intelligent Compo 2018 Winner and Results

Guys I was working away dilligently on this office reno when I realized that....

This Phil guy is also kai,
Phil! Phil! Phil! Phil!
Nexi is also kai, n'
Phil! Phil! Phil! Phil!

250px-Bill_Nye_the_Science_Guy_title_screen.jpg

wow, I got scared reading all of this here above here peeple ----- who the fuck is who in here?
I think most logic explanation is this logeek guy is Kai89 and PhilDnb ...... and now trying to cover up his shit becos he is organiser and judge and submitted 2 tracks .. wuahahaha ! or is moskit back undercover ???????????????

Fuck me the jap is back, want me to bring moskit back to make you cry like a bitch again? Or you just gonna make 50 accounts and try and be split

Account created last month talks about user who left months and months ago hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
My synapses were firing at the font right enough.
As much as this is titillating, i think its time to walk amongst us in your regular format machinistom.

Last edited:
Welcome back Machisinstom! So why did you do this? Was it to get back at Liz? Moskit? Did you do it for shits and giggles? Why? Also, I thought you lived in Japan?

Back
Top Bottom