ill.skillz - forgive myself (d.kay remix)

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by sdm

d.kay is seriously one of the best producers on the scene at the moment!

At the moment??? Ya mean 'FULL STOP'!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love:

Quite frankly, D Kay could make a 4-beat balearic garage tune and Id still be gettin excited about it!!! Big up all Austrian crew!!!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Re: Re: ill.skillz - forgive myself (d.kay remix)

Originally posted by Mulla
At the moment??? Ya mean 'FULL STOP'!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love:

Quite frankly, D Kay could make a 4-beat balearic garage tune and Id still be gettin excited about it!!! Big up all Austrian crew!!!
heh :spliff:

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
Lovin' almost all D Kay right now.

This one is a sure-fire in-the-bagger, but not my fav. Also, I did pass on the Amigo "Toro" remixes despite my two fav producers doing the honors.

Now the "Quiet Earth" Remix, that is the toon! No telling if/when that one will surface.

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
b there 4 U by dkay and rawfull is extreme GAYNESS!!
Trance vocoder singing yay!!

good tune nevertheless, just utterly.......gay.

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by freeagent

Now the "Quiet Earth" Remix, that is the toon! No telling if/when that one will surface.

Sounds interesting mate! I was always a big fan of the original!!! Any more info?

Someone on the Freak board was saying they'd heard a remix of 'Casualties of War' but then D Kay replied saying he didnt know anything about it, so either matey-boys wrong or someones done a mix on the sly.

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
See attachment, I busted the bitrate down to 24 mono to get it small enough to upload, so apologies for the sound quality.

Another gem from the one like D Kay. Just as good as the original in a different way.

Boh!

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
This comes out on a 8x12, along with:

- all the barcelona mixes
- all the calibre dubs signed up on creative source
- papua new ginuae rmx
- anything by Kemal

kasra

Hello people, glad yer feeling the tune...the promos for this will be hitting the stores this week. Havent got a definate date for the full release yet but I will keep you posted :)

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by kasra
Hello people, glad yer feeling the tune...the promos for this will be hitting the stores this week. Havent got a definate date for the full release yet but I will keep you posted :)
Ez Kasra :thumbsup:

BAAAAAAD tune - Cant wait for this one maaaan!