ill.skillz - forgive myself (d.kay remix)

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
heavyweight pressure :afro: :thumbsup: :slayer: :police: :chainsaw: :gun:

mp3 clip download
right click, "save target as..."

what are your opinions?

d.kay is seriously one of the best producers on the scene at the moment!

Originally posted by sdm

d.kay is seriously one of the best producers on the scene at the moment!

At the moment??? Ya mean 'FULL STOP'!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love:

Quite frankly, D Kay could make a 4-beat balearic garage tune and Id still be gettin excited about it!!! Big up all Austrian crew!!!

Re: Re: ill.skillz - forgive myself (d.kay remix)

Originally posted by Mulla
At the moment??? Ya mean 'FULL STOP'!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love:

Quite frankly, D Kay could make a 4-beat balearic garage tune and Id still be gettin excited about it!!! Big up all Austrian crew!!!

heh :spliff:

Lovin' almost all D Kay right now.

This one is a sure-fire in-the-bagger, but not my fav. Also, I did pass on the Amigo "Toro" remixes despite my two fav producers doing the honors.

Now the "Quiet Earth" Remix, that is the toon! No telling if/when that one will surface.

Originally posted by freeagent

Now the "Quiet Earth" Remix, that is the toon! No telling if/when that one will surface.

Sounds interesting mate! I was always a big fan of the original!!! Any more info?

Someone on the Freak board was saying they'd heard a remix of 'Casualties of War' but then D Kay replied saying he didnt know anything about it, so either matey-boys wrong or someones done a mix on the sly.

See attachment, I busted the bitrate down to 24 mono to get it small enough to upload, so apologies for the sound quality.

Another gem from the one like D Kay. Just as good as the original in a different way.

Boh!

This comes out on a 8x12, along with:

- all the barcelona mixes
- all the calibre dubs signed up on creative source
- papua new ginuae rmx
- anything by Kemal

Hello people, glad yer feeling the tune...the promos for this will be hitting the stores this week. Havent got a definate date for the full release yet but I will keep you posted :)

Originally posted by kasra
Hello people, glad yer feeling the tune...the promos for this will be hitting the stores this week. Havent got a definate date for the full release yet but I will keep you posted :)

Ez Kasra :thumbsup:

BAAAAAAD tune - Cant wait for this one maaaan!

Back
Top Bottom