Icicle - Cold Fear EP

Thats "little" bit stupid

1. Bread makers dont have any money from subway

2. djs have alot money from dnb raves.

No chap your a 'little' bit stupid

I dont have to explain my logic as its sound, and regardless of how much cash they get, stealing is stealing.

Dare i use another analogy...i think i might...

Just cause bill gates has billions does that give you the right to steal his car which costs a decial place percentage of what he earns?

I hope you understood that :rinsed:

Most funny thing about this forum are all these people trying to look like they never ever in their life downloaded something from rapidshare or torrents.I just save the money to clubs & raves... djs have money from me,but not becose I buy their tunes...its from dnb nights I visit when they are playing,and that is not little number.Every weekend,easy math...

Not saying i havent downloaded mixes from rapidshare because i have. But not artists work. I mean its hard enough to make good money in this scene without people leeching stuff illegally.

Sleep In Ya Eyes VIP = experimental jump up with very little wobble....

Your Shout - This is not jump up,absolutely no wobble.

Humanoid Invasion - this isnt jump up

Crackdown shock one rmx - no jump up

does a tune need a wobble to be classed as jump up?
never heard that tune but as the producer mainly makes jump up im gonna guess its jump up! regardless of the lack of wobbles.
whats wrong with liking jump up anyway?

Sleep In Ya Eyes VIP = experimental jump up with very little wobble....

Your Shout - This is not jump up,absolutely no wobble.

Humanoid Invasion - this isnt jump up

Crackdown shock one rmx - no jump up

No need for a subgenre battle, but 'wobble' does not define jump up in my eyes...

Its mostly jump-up / upfront... and in my eyes lacks depth. Its for you to yam beans and go off to I imagine.

I still fail to understand how 30/40 year old producers make some of that stuff, it must get boring.

does a tune need a wobble to be classed as jump up?
never heard that tune but as the producer mainly makes jump up im gonna guess its jump up! regardless of the lack of wobbles.
whats wrong with liking jump up anyway?

No one said anything is wrong with it, but if he is going to slate Icicle's new release (without even buying it!) then its worth knowing what perspective he is coming at it from. If all I listened to was jump-up and high energy dancefloor tunes then I too would possibly find it boring... but my taste is very different.

No chap your a 'little' bit stupid

I dont have to explain my logic as its sound, and regardless of how much cash they get, stealing is stealing.

Dare i use another analogy...i think i might...

Just cause bill gates has billions does that give you the right to steal his car which costs a decial place percentage of what he earns?

I hope you understood that :rinsed:

regardless of how many racional facts I tell you,you will still think that I am some thief stealing money from poor producers.It dosnt matter if they got money from tunes,raves or popokatepetl... money is money,you can do anything with them even if they are from different sources.

regardless of how many racional facts I tell you,you will still think that I am some thief stealing money from poor producers.It dosnt matter if they got money from tunes,raves or popokatepetl... money is money,you can do anything with them even if they are from different sources.

Mate, rational... rational.

It is quite ironic that you use the word rational to justify your stance, as you are far from rational.

Look at it this way, you make 2 things to sell to make a living off of. As a dj/producer the amount of money you can earn is confined to a short space of time, say 15-20 years, before you stop making music or go stale or people don't like your output (and that is being generous.)

Therefore in that space of time you would really want all the money you can get to secure life after music making and djing.

Truth is, if you sold two things to make a living off of, would you not get upset/angry if people only paid for one item?

wisen up

I asume you mean rational? And if you did then you have not used it correctly because its not in the slightest.

I dont think your stealing money from poor producers, If your stealing from people like Shogun and Icicle and believe them to be poor then you are mistaken...

Correct on this statement tho money is indeed money so stop stealing thing that cost it. The last part after that is klingon...

who cares? Millions of people illegaly download and no ones opinion wil change that. That's part of the digital revolution.

This EP is the shit.

You should and you would if you worked hard to get on any label and then found that half your effort was wasted because someone can simly click 'save Target As...'

Im not even a producer and this attitude bugs the hell out of me. The effort = money give something back to the people that give you a reason to be on this board in the 1st place

/end hijack

You should and you would if you worked hard to get on any label and then found that half your effort was wasted because someone can simly click 'save Target As...'

Im not even a producer and this attitude bugs the hell out of me. The effort = money give something back to the people that give you a reason to be on this board in the 1st place

/end hijack

I've paid for my copy before you get all high and mighty on me. I've also downloaded it. All im saying is there's no point giving a shit cos one dude has the guts to admit he downloaded it. Chances are 50% of this forum downloaded it they're just not gonna admit it. Millions of people illegally download, NOTHING IS GONNA STOP THAT. If people have the oppurtunity to take something for free, they will. It's human nature. No point fussin it

I've paid for my copy before you get all high and mighty on me. I've also downloaded it. All im saying is there's no point giving a shit cos one dude has the guts to admit he downloaded it. Chances are 50% of this forum downloaded it they're just not gonna admit it. Millions of people illegally download, NOTHING IS GONNA STOP THAT. If people have the oppurtunity to take something for free, they will. It's human nature. No point fussin it

In a way though, if you have gone digital you should be paying for it because it works out a lot cheaper then vinyl anyway...

I envy all you digital heads, vinyl is expensive and puts dents in my wallet.

No need for a subgenre battle, but 'wobble' does not define jump up in my eyes...

Its mostly jump-up / upfront... and in my eyes lacks depth. Its for you to yam beans and go off to I imagine.

I still fail to understand how 30/40 year old producers make some of that stuff, it must get boring.

I dont think ill ever understand that one

you are 100% right

I dont think ill ever understand that one.

sleep in ya eyes vip and humanoid invasion are deep in their futuristic way... your shout & crackdown are just pure dancefloor killers

Fair enough. All im saying is you gota support the scene. Personally i dont see the point in downloading illegal copies because of the quality. id rather sacrifice a couple of quid rather than a quality of a tune anyday!

Mate, rational... rational.

It is quite ironic that you use the word rational to justify your stance, as you are far from rational.

Look at it this way, you make 2 things to sell to make a living off of. As a dj/producer the amount of money you can earn is confined to a short space of time, say 15-20 years, before you stop making music or go stale or people don't like your output (and that is being generous.)

Therefore in that space of time you would really want all the money you can get to secure life after music making and djing.

Truth is, if you sold two things to make a living off of, would you not get upset/angry if people only paid for one item?

wisen up

Your right,they must make extra money for later part of their lives... I wasnt thinking about that.But,if there was no "illegal" music... then I would not listen dnb,I would not make my best friend listen dnb and he will not make his 4 friends listen dnb.If there was no torrents & rapidshare... the dnb scene would be much smaller.Do you think Icicle will be happy playing on rave with 50 people that never downloaded anything illegaly? This is very complex problem,truth is somewhere in the middle.Am I thief? yes...will be dnb world better if I would not be thief? no

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom