Icicle - Cold Fear EP

This is the stupidest statement i'v ever read.

dont you understand? if I would not steal music,if I would not make my best friend and his friends listen dnb... after all,scene will be smaler = less people going to raves = less money in pockets of producers

if you think illegal music = no money,then it will be really stupid,but the truth is that illegal music in the end gives producers money becose more people are raving... illegal music made me buy legal music too.Try to not hate me,emotions and logic are not very compatibile

Last edited:
I've paid for my copy before you get all high and mighty on me. I've also downloaded it. All im saying is there's no point giving a shit cos one dude has the guts to admit he downloaded it. Chances are 50% of this forum downloaded it they're just not gonna admit it. Millions of people illegally download, NOTHING IS GONNA STOP THAT. If people have the oppurtunity to take something for free, they will. It's human nature. No point fussin it

Whos getting high and mighty its fact?

Wether 50% download illegally or not law is what it is. By stealing you are inconvienceing someone. Its not even strictly true to say if you buy a vinyl your entitled to a mp3, you bought one copy of that music, not a lisence to copyright, dare you to steal a 12" because you bought the digital file legit.

Yes its human nature but that a weak excuse for generally weak people imo. Im not saying that anyone can stop people illegally sharing, just dont do it yourself and set a example for the digital age of people growning up.

2 of you in this thread downloaded illegally, mabe more and in a thread about the actual ep thats nearly 10% of the people who have posted...thats real money right there, and that is a dent to the scene.

dont you understand? if I would not steal music,if I would not make my best friend and his friends listen dnb... after all,scene will be smaler = less people going to raves = less money in pockets of producers

My mistake.

This is now the stupidest statement i'v ever read

Last edited:
deep down u know its wrong to download musical illegaly!
thats why its illegal captain!

Jesus your really are disillusioned, im guessing on a few mediums but mainly your train of though and narror view on the way this all works your a young'un so I hope you learn the truth behind all this sooner than later. You cant justify something for the greater good it wont work in court so wont work full stop.

Jesus your really are disillusioned, im guessing on a few mediums but mainly your train of though and narror view on the way this all works your a young'un so I hope you learn the truth behind all this sooner than later. You cant justify something for the greater good it wont work in court so wont work full stop.

disillusioned? why??? everthing I said was truth... illegal music = bigger scene = bigger raves = more money for producers.... nobody said thief cant buy legal music if he finds something really good or when he buys technics & start to mix...

disillusioned? why??? everthing I said was truth... illegal music = bigger scene = bigger raves = more money for producers.... nobody said thief cant buy legal music if he finds something really good or when he buys technics & start to mix...

facepalm.jpg

How are you doing in english at the moment? Have you started course work because you probably want to nail simple sentences like the one you attempted here before you begin...

I have bad english becose I am from Slovakia... yes,simple sentences,your perception is mindblowing... grow up,dont act like angry 12 years old child

D.O.B, I understand where you are coming from, but it is still wrong. You can just as easily buy a c.d, spend a couple quid on singles and still enjoy the music. Like I said, if you were in the producers / dj's shoes, and the only sources of money you had were vinyl sales and playing out, then you would want all you could get from them.

There is no point in justifying your stance, we are too stubborn to listen, especially because we think its wrong.

Plus, I take more umbrage in the fact that you wouldn't take any pride in earning money and paying for goods. I see it as a reward to buy some vinyl, and a privledge to pay for it. It is the producers passion, piece of art that comes from them. Yes they are in it to make money as well, but with people like you not giving it to them, they will release less and it breeds more exclusivity etc.

I understand that it is expensive, and it is, but at least you and your mates who are into the music can chip in together and buy a c.d or whatever, then share it. At least that way someone is buying it! Right now it seems like you download it for free and pass it around the houses! That small amount of money they could get off of one of you buying it adds up, until loads download. Then they just end up getting robbed.

Keep it real.

I have bad english becose I am from Slovakia... yes,simple sentences,your perception is mindblowing... grow up,dont act like angry 12 years old child

Your English is actually good mate, don't worry about that, I couldn't speak Slovakian!

You seem like a nice guy, you don't need to argue with peeps on this forum, but I can't see why you write thread complaining that a release is boring if you didn't even really invest in that release!

:confused::confused::confused: u make no sense at all man, just admit your wrong and give up!

If your Slovakian I appoligise, do understand that the youth in this country deem it cool to not speak the language properly i mistook you for one of those, big ups for having a second language i respect that becuase people in this country wont learn others generally, just the way we are.

Your still dead wrong tho...the facepalm speaks more than words ever could im afraid

the follow post was typed by repeatedly smacking my forehead instead of fingers.

why not just go on chemical, redeye, whatever online shop and just listen to the samples they've got up? why do you have to download it illegally?

kinda defeats your whole argument of trying before buying because you've got long enough previews to decide whether or not you want to shell out your cash.
and don't give me this "streaming sample rate is poor i need to hear the full thing."
it's bollox.

and also, you think it makes a difference to the artist if you show up to a rave he's djing at or not? well, let me tell you - no, it doesn't.
he's getting paid regardless of whether or not you or anybody else decides to show up. it's called a contract motherfucker.

BUT.

he won't get paid if you and every other man downloads his music. because if you don't buy it he don't get paid. it's as simple as that.

i'm almost tired of going over these same old points but it just seems that some people just don't have a clue regarding certain matters.

me included.

Your English is actually good mate, don't worry about that, I couldn't speak Slovakian!

You seem like a nice guy, you don't need to argue with peeps on this forum, but I can't see why you write thread complaining that a release is boring if you didn't even really invest in that release!

becose I am stupid,if I could return time,I would not post that shit... I was stoned with friend here,and I had idea to make a little boiling discussion here witch went exactly like I wanted.I am sorry,... its just becose I cant understand that kind of music,not prepared to perceive its quality,too complex for my brain.Another reason is that I wanted to discuss about illegal music... its not that simple as people think.I dont have anythig aggainst anybody from this forum ( wheres my harder VIP? RIISU!!!!! aaaaa .... noo,just kidding :D ) we all love this amazing music,dont hate me... maybe we shared joint in fabric or matter and you even know it was me,peace people and sorry Icicle... make some dancefloor killer and I will buy your music and go to raves where you play

Back
Top Bottom