Icicle - Cold Fear EP

I know you will hate me but this EP is boring.. every second from 3 minutes of downloading this from rapidshare was absolute waste of time & energy.

I know you will hate me but this EP is boring.. every second from 3 minutes of downloading this from rapidshare was absolute waste of time & energy.

afa39c.jpg

Last edited:

you absolute MUG! If your going to slate someones work at least supprt the scene man. & boring? Literally every tune on this is killer! youv' got no taste or loyalty to the scene.

Each to their own opinion an all. still dont justify getting it illegally

Most funny thing about this forum are all these people trying to look like they never ever in their life downloaded something from rapidshare or torrents.I just save the money to clubs & raves... djs have money from me,but not becose I buy their tunes...its from dnb nights I visit when they are playing,and that is not little number.Every weekend,easy math...

Last edited:
Most funny thing about this forum are all these people trying to look like they never ever in their life downloaded something from rapidshare or torrents.I just save the money to clubs & raves... djs have money from me,but not becose I buy their tunes...its from dnb nights I visit when they are playing,and that is not little number.Every weekend,easy math...

You wouldnt steal a loaf of bread and then say its ok because i supposrt the bread makers by buying subway would you...

Stealing's stealing

Your lexicon is impressive...

What do you find interesting?

yes,my english is bad... for people from UK it must sound weird & stupid.

What I like??? Heist - Sleep In Ya Eyes VIP
Future Prophecies - Humanoid Invasion
Zen feat. Killabeatz & Gry - Your Shout
Brooke Brothers - Crackdown ( Shock One remix )

high energy nu school dancefloor smashers with massive basslines.

Last edited:

high energy nu school dancefloor smashers with massive basslines.[/QUOTE]

a.k.a jump-up? jks.

I actually think the e.p was good on first listen and I'll go home and give a good check after work, and if you are into dancefloor smashers then of course the more subtle aspects of icicle will not be your cuppa, and if all you want is energy then it would be boring.

I'd imagine you didn't like consequence l.p at all then?!?

Thats "little" bit stupid

1. Bread makers dont have any money from subway

2. djs have alot money from dnb raves.

That was a pretty stupid comparison, but in truth not all producers dj and I don't know if you have gone to support every dj from who you bought tunes off of.

Even though his comparison was dumb, he is right, stealing is stealing. Just because you are paying some money does not mean you are paying for all.

It is more like thinking you could pay and go watch a football match of your favourite team, and nick a kit on the way out because you gave them some money... wouldn't go down well.

high energy nu school dancefloor smashers with massive basslines.[/QUOTE]

a.k.a jump-up? jks.

I actually think the e.p was good on first listen and I'll go home and give a good check after work, and if you are into dancefloor smashers then of course the more subtle aspects of icicle will not be your cuppa, and if all you want is energy then it would be boring.

I'd imagine you didn't like consequence l.p at all then?!?

Sleep In Ya Eyes VIP = experimental jump up with very little wobble,not more than 8 seconds of wobble total.

Your Shout - This is not jump up,absolutely no wobble.

Humanoid Invasion - this isnt jump up

Crackdown shock one rmx - no jump up

I like sometimes more chilled out dnb... I listen all genres of this wonderfull music,but I dont like this one.things like Heist - Doberman or leaving chronos are subtle but with fat b lines at the same time.There isnt bad drum n bass,its just people not understaning...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom