I HAVE AN IDEA...............I WANNA MAKE A PORTSMOUTH DRUM AN BASS SCENE DOCUMENTARY

OH SHIT!!! REALLY BAD NEWS ON THIS DOCUMENTARY THING!!!
I USED A CAMERA THIS WEEKEND TO DO SOME TEST SHOTS AND WORK FOUND OUT!!!!
THEY AIN'T HAPPY SO I WILL HAVE TO HOLD FIRE UNTIL THEY CHILL OUT A BIT, BUSTED BIG TIME!!!!
:( :tosser: :(

Re: I HAVE AN IDEA...............I WANNA MAKE A PORTSMOUTH DRUM AN BASS SCENE DOCUMEN

next he'll be stealing projectors :tut:
:miss_rep:

Re: I HAVE AN IDEA...............I WANNA MAKE A PORTSMOUTH DRUM AN BASS SCENE DOCUMEN

there must be other people with equipment or access to equipment? depends what you need etc??? group effort.....

ok tell you what you pay for my flight, hotel and some Sweet Tooth from Barney's and we are in business......:teeth:

Oh and while ya in Peru i want one o those dodgy Alpacca hats witht the tassle on the top.......
:rofl:

ok fine ill do the hat. but im getting the one with the ear flaps. the long ones, in braids. cos those are bad ass. you get the multi colored one with the flarp on the top.

far as barneys goes we can meet up for an english breakfast there sometime, haarlemmer straat is my goddamn hood, but even better we hit the japanese toko down the street, get some of that good ngiri. and the plum flavoure alko pop, or the grape flavoured one. man i love grape flavoured stuff.

If you wanna know more about how the portsmouth scene started i'm sure i can help. Especially the movement from Fusion type events to Friction and on to Vurt.
Rob

P.S. to all the guys that know me who i havent seen in ages "hello"
Big up Rob sir - legend! :slayer:

there must be other people with equipment or access to equipment? depends what you need etc??? group effort.....

i haven't got any filming equipment, but i've got a motor for transport purposes :grouphug:

ok fine ill do the hat. but im getting the one with the ear flaps. the long ones, in braids. cos those are bad ass. you get the multi colored one with the flarp on the top.

far as barneys goes we can meet up for an english breakfast there sometime, haarlemmer straat is my goddamn hood, but even better we hit the japanese toko down the street, get some of that good ngiri. and the plum flavoure alko pop, or the grape flavoured one. man i love grape flavoured stuff.

you live on haarlemmer, sweet man, cool area man i stayed on spuistraat for a couple o months was a bit of a grot bag tbh. Thats the hat i mean gotta have all the tassles n colours n all hehehehehe ear flaps rule!!!!
that sounds like some weird ass drink though!!!

Big up Rob sir - legend! :slayer:
:word:
you know if it wasnt for rob, none of us would be here now. the board wouldnt exist, i'd have never started promoting, and none of us would have ever spoken to any of the others. i'd have never met stu, or daniel or any of you lot. and would probably have just finished university and be getting some dead end job in the city working for some corporate bank.
he really is the daddy! you're the best rob, and you'll always hold a very very special place in my heart

theres a whole lotta love around at the moment, its beautiful

:word:
you know if it wasnt for rob, none of us would be here now. the board wouldnt exist, i'd have never started promoting, and none of us would have ever spoken to any of the others. i'd have never met stu, or daniel or any of you lot. and would probably have just finished university and be getting some dead end job in the city working for some corporate bank.
he really is the daddy! you're the best rob, and you'll always hold a very very special place in my heart

sounds like shameless flirtation 2 me owain
:D

Re: I HAVE AN IDEA...............I WANNA MAKE A PORTSMOUTH DRUM AN BASS SCENE DOCU

i just come across this post and wanna say that i fink dis is a wicked idea...im a massive dnb head and go to loadsa the events here but dont really know much bout the history and people etc etc...wanna get educated lol....i hope you do finally get it done!

Back
Top Bottom