I CAN GIVE U ANY SIN -- first 2017 track -- pls feedback

maschinistom

VIP Junglist
hello fellow junglists -- happy new year & all the best to you in 2017 !!

had a bit of time this week and came up with this tune .. pretty happy with arrangement and vibe. :D
however - does it sound good on your system, too? anything too much or too low? all well balanced but still driving?
looking forward to your feedback -- cheers!

I CAN GIVE U ANY SIN (edit JAN3,2017)

I CAN GIVE U ANY SIN (edit JAN7,2017)

Last edited:
Again it's a really cool track. you seems to come up with good ideas mate :D
my only notes are that you need to check some of the resonant frequencies on the keys at the start some of them seem to overpower a little.
and for me the resonance on the bass swamps the drums a bit.

basically its a mix thing again :D only a few small changes IMO

Ben

thanks ben!
you are right, at time points the keys need scooping in var. freq ranges, will look at that.
other than that .. is the track flowing well? is the bass coming through well this time?

Hey i like this! The main chords are completely awesome. Nice harmonic arragement. I dont like the vocals but this is more subjective thing. I would add more contrast before a drop with some filters.
Overall its very nice.
Keep it up!

Hey i like this! The main chords are completely awesome. Nice harmonic arragement. I dont like the vocals but this is more subjective thing. I would add more contrast before a drop with some filters.
Overall its very nice. Keep it up!

thanks janek, I'm glad you like this track. :2thumbs:
you are right, I was already thinking about how to change the part before the 2nd drop.
thanks for listening and your feedback !!

thanks for everyone's input! did some little tweaking today .. I think this is my final version: I CAN GIVE YOU ANY SIN (edit JAN7th)
turned down the drums a bit + EQed some high freq., turned down most of the vox, EQed + turned down the piano, gave the bass a little notch ...
I hope this improved the sound overall ..:cool:

Last edited:
The bass at about :50 is sick, could it stand out more? idk. The keys sometimes seem a bit grating in the mix, only at certain spots though. Very nice tune overall, I dig the bass especially.

hi, thanks for listening and liking this one. glad you dig the bass :D I thought more would be too much ...

Back
Top Bottom