I am looking for new quality sample packs ! advise me plzz !

horace111

My name is Jago (HYQXYZ)
Been loving the BHK special edition packs, those have some of the best and most usable samples I've heard. Depends on what you want to create though :)

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
personally i've completely gone off the BHK sample packs, when u compare the quality of the single hits to most other sample packs they sound quite flat & thin. I always draw for the vengeance packs these days tbh.

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
personally i've completely gone off the BHK sample packs, when u compare the quality of the single hits to most other sample packs they sound quite flat & thin. I always draw for the vengeance packs these days tbh.
Indeed.....I have about 9 or 10 different packs, but the only ones I ever use nowdays are the Vengeance packs! Peeps say they're over used....but IMO they're over used for a reason....cos they're the best samples I've found to date....

breakline

"Get on tinterweb, spend a day searching the deepest darkest corners of the web, after bout a few months of harvesting your find for new tunes, repeat!"
mmmm?

if peeps also got some ideas of sample packs to make epic cinema style intros, i m hot to know em ! :)

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
"Get on tinterweb, spend a day searching the deepest darkest corners of the web, after bout a few months of harvesting your find for new tunes, repeat!"
mmmm?

if peeps also got some ideas of sample packs to make epic cinema style intros, i m hot to know em ! :)
Get a VST called "Edirol Orchestral" its the best thing I've found so far to make epic cinematic orchestral pieces!

breakline

Get a VST called "Edirol Orchestral" its the best thing I've found so far to make epic cinematic orchestral pieces!
very interesting ! thanx you very much !

---------- Post added at 16:39 ---------- Previous post was at 16:38 ----------

very interesting, thanx you very much for those infos mr fletch ! :)