I am looking for new quality sample packs ! advise me plzz !

breakline

hello,

i m looking for new quality samples packs to buy. maybe you guys can advise me your best about em !

thanx !!!

Been loving the BHK special edition packs, those have some of the best and most usable samples I've heard. Depends on what you want to create though :)

personally i've completely gone off the BHK sample packs, when u compare the quality of the single hits to most other sample packs they sound quite flat & thin. I always draw for the vengeance packs these days tbh.

What Fletch said,

I haven't purchased any myself but I hear nothing but good things about the Vengeance packs and the Danny Byrd one !

personally i've completely gone off the BHK sample packs, when u compare the quality of the single hits to most other sample packs they sound quite flat & thin. I always draw for the vengeance packs these days tbh.

Indeed.....I have about 9 or 10 different packs, but the only ones I ever use nowdays are the Vengeance packs! Peeps say they're over used....but IMO they're over used for a reason....cos they're the best samples I've found to date....

Get on tinterweb, spend a day searching the deepest darkest corners of the web, after bout a few months of harvesting your find for new tunes, repeat!

"Get on tinterweb, spend a day searching the deepest darkest corners of the web, after bout a few months of harvesting your find for new tunes, repeat!"
mmmm?

if peeps also got some ideas of sample packs to make epic cinema style intros, i m hot to know em ! :)

"Get on tinterweb, spend a day searching the deepest darkest corners of the web, after bout a few months of harvesting your find for new tunes, repeat!"
mmmm?

if peeps also got some ideas of sample packs to make epic cinema style intros, i m hot to know em ! :)

Get a VST called "Edirol Orchestral" its the best thing I've found so far to make epic cinematic orchestral pieces!

Get a VST called "Edirol Orchestral" its the best thing I've found so far to make epic cinematic orchestral pieces!

very interesting ! thanx you very much !

---------- Post added at 16:39 ---------- Previous post was at 16:38 ----------

very interesting, thanx you very much for those infos mr fletch ! :)

Back
Top Bottom