How's the mix, 2nd post

Sounds good!

The kick is a little muffled by the bass though, so maybe eq the bass a bit where the kick hits.

There's also a fair bit of reverb which I think you could pull back a touch, very atmospheric though.

Cool tune, like the vibe.

I think the all the drums could use a boost and they need more punch imo. The mix needs work imo, but from looking at your soundcloud I thinking your improving though so keep it up. try to spend some time thinking about the key parts of the track and what you want the listeners to hear and then try to bring that out in your mix. It also takes time and patience to get it right, so keep the motivation going and resist trying to move onto something else :)

On this track inparticular I also dig the atmosphere but I think that bass needs a rethink or allot more work. The lead you have at the end is really nice but I'd work on the sound a bit more and it needs a bit more volume/wideness (it's sitting right in the background atm). Hope that helps :)

Thank you both for great feedback. I'm pretty restless, so I tend to rush things abit.
But I'm gradually learning every day and I will surely keep at it!
Cheers=)

Back
Top Bottom