HOW TO BASSLINE Thread

Re: DIRTY BASSLINES EXCHANGE THREAD + HOW2!

righto, I will stop arsing about and get to as soon as I can, which will be friday, or saturday.

I will make a tutorial for microkorgers and onmicrokorgers (how to recreate the sound without usuing the patch haha)

I've got this software to tell me how a patch is constructed on a synth so it shouldn't be too hard :)

maaaaaaan , make it before the drum and bass awards on Saturday please , i want to know how to make the sound before i see marky himself on the night!

I've got this software to tell me how a patch is constructed on a synth so it shouldn't be too hard :)
well if you got a software that tells you how a preset was made, then it shouldnt take much of your time, should it ? just copy paste the software's instructions. or does it give it out on some weird language that you can only decode by grinding rare herbs from lake titicaca, and mix them with sparrow tears, and pitbull sweat.?

Last edited:

gordo its not a weird language its the holy language passed down from generations of a tribe from planet korg , this software is the only communication we have between us and the korgs

well if you got a software that tells you how a preset was made, then it shouldnt take much of your time, should it ? just copy paste the software's instructions. or does it give it out on some weird language that you can only decode by grinding rare herbs from lake titicaca, and mix them with sparrow tears, and pitbull sweat.?

Getting out my synth and pluging in the midi and such would take a while, estimated 1 hour for the total process (posting and all) which is time I don't have until friday, but then for sure, don't worry I got you and Indigo.

gordo its not a weird language its the holy language passed down from generations of a tribe from planet korg , this software is the only communication we have between us and the korgs

How did I miss this post my first way going thru this thread...

hats off to you

Dj Markey and Bungle - no time to love bass recreation

Step by step instructions bitches, sorry no visuals, but later I might provide audio samples, skip ahead to wear there is a (!)

First, if you have a microkorg, go to d'n'b section then program A3

If not, set your waveform to sine, and another to triangle

Then, set your voice knob to layered (if you're on software, I'm sure someone will correct me, but maybe adding duplicates and detuning will work)

Set a LFO on triangle going at a freq. of 10

Set a LFO on since at a freq. of 70

A tiny bit of flanger

Set everything to mono.

Boost on the EQ a tad at 700 or so and cut a bit off at around 18k.

(!) You should be real close now, all you need is to set a filter on with an attack to get a wub going. I will update more on it if noone else wants to say anything on it.

Alright, I have to go for now, see you in a day, keep adding to it. Good luck

alright dude im working on it now , is there anyway , you could upload a sample of a C3 being pressed for ten seconds without modulation :P?

alright dude im working on it now , is there anyway , you could upload a sample of a C3 being pressed for ten seconds without modulation :P?

Alright, I'm on it :)

Back
Top Bottom