HOW THE F***!!!!

seriously harsh comments by innovine.
so basically we are all shite - harsh times man harsh
or was that all jokes n vinegar??

I think he is right we are all shit, but because we are all in the same shit we no longer see shit since its the shit is omnipresent.

We are THE shit. And diarrhea gotta love it. It's biochemicalmechanicaltechnological. Or are we really shite? I sure am

well i know i am - so i guess its true
30780866.jpg

wow innovine. Never seen somebody dig themselves a hole and lie in it so quickly... No on a serious note, you are doing a fucking fine job at trolling and putting a lot of effort in so props to you. But also at the same time, that shit is fucking retarded. cut it out. See you've caught me between 2 platforms, on one hand, you have comedy value and i respect your boldness. On the other hand, you just DONT do that. Bad dnbforum user. BAD.

So 1st off let me take a moment to point out to you that this thread is almost a year old, so fuck know's why it's back here with us today.

secondly, if you think everything on every forum sounds the same then you need to seriously take a step back and figure out what's wrong with your ears! This forum alone has such a diverse range of artists, producing some astounding tracks right now! and this is just a drum and bass forum. The amount of other forums out there dedicated to a whole host of various genre's is limitless, so to say it all sounds the same is retarded. You've basically attacked every member of this forum saying their productions are lifeless.

Thirdly, if you think that talking randomly, without rythym or sense, over other peoples productions (thats right, she didnt produce the actual music she's dribbling over!) is talent then you are even more of a cock jockey than I first imagined! how difficult is it to pick up a mic and just blurt random words into it while playing some music in the background? Fuck, a 3 year old could do it!

Fourthly, I started this thread way back when as a joke, to bring this stuff to everyones attention for a laugh. The fact that you attack me personally saying all my music is instantly forgettable kinda pisses me off.

And finally.........You've been a member on this forum for a very long time, yet nothing you post is constructive or worthwhile. Almost every post of yours I have read is a dig at someone, or a put down. So I'd like to take this opportunity to say, and I think I speak for a few people here, by saying......If you dont have anything constructive to say, or bring anything meaningful to the table...............fuck off elsewhere.

The day Fletch wrote this... He became king.

Innovine calm down and think about what you are saying. Please tell me you are joking?

So 1st off let me take a moment to point out to you that this thread is almost a year old, so fuck know's why it's back here with us today.

secondly, if you think everything on every forum sounds the same then you need to seriously take a step back and figure out what's wrong with your ears! This forum alone has such a diverse range of artists, producing some astounding tracks right now! and this is just a drum and bass forum. The amount of other forums out there dedicated to a whole host of various genre's is limitless, so to say it all sounds the same is retarded. You've basically attacked every member of this forum saying their productions are lifeless.

Thirdly, if you think that talking randomly, without rythym or sense, over other peoples productions (thats right, she didnt produce the actual music she's dribbling over!) is talent then you are even more of a cock jockey than I first imagined! how difficult is it to pick up a mic and just blurt random words into it while playing some music in the background? Fuck, a 3 year old could do it!

Fourthly, I started this thread way back when as a joke, to bring this stuff to everyones attention for a laugh. The fact that you attack me personally saying all my music is instantly forgettable kinda pisses me off.

And finally.........You've been a member on this forum for a very long time, yet nothing you post is constructive or worthwhile. Almost every post of yours I have read is a dig at someone, or a put down. So I'd like to take this opportunity to say, and I think I speak for a few people here, by saying......If you dont have anything constructive to say, or bring anything meaningful to the table...............fuck off elsewhere.

:word:

im not active on the production forum but every post from this guy seems to come from someone who has had many a successful release and even then would still come across as a douche

:word:

im not active on the production forum but every post from this guy seems to come from someone who has had many a successful release and even then would still come across as a douche
On the contrary, Fletch is one of the most helpful, inspiring, knowledgeable, and honest people on the forum. He is not afraid to be honest or direct. In my book that is not a douche. I find that to be admirable. Many people on the forum like Fletch because of it including myself.

On the contrary, Fletch is one of the most helpful, inspiring, knowledgeable, and honest people on the forum. He is not afraid to be honest or direct. In my book that is not a douche. I find that to be admirable. Many people on the forum like Fletch because of it including myself.

I read him to be talking about Innovine, not Fletch, could just be my terrible grasp of english, but that was the context I took from it.

Back
Top Bottom