HOW THE F***!!!!

its not a joke.
i sent her a 2hr mix and she recorded her vocals and sent it back to me the next day. what a legend.

its cause shes commented 1200 times or something... think about it... when someone comments... you add them dont you?? well.... sometimes... but out of 1200... 500 or so might do... hence why she has that many.

but for her... she has 500 followers or so... but not many plays.... says something.... plays are what you need to get increased mate.

---------- Post added at 14:33 ---------- Previous post was at 14:30 ----------

also... if you check the people who have commented.... they have all (i checked 3 of them) just copy and pasted the same comment to a load of people.... for example... one guy posted "niceee" to 30 people.

How random, she's just started following me haha I didn't even comment on her 'tracks'..

This music is so bad hahahahahaaa!! No Fletch I wouldn't really bother it, get yourself some more plays that's what is important. I finally past the 20.000 plays mark on SC.. WOOOW! :D

Does this woman have more followers than me on soundcloud?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

http://soundcloud.com/debbie029

WTF am I doing wrong?.......Forget it, this is the end of my world right here!!

To be perfectly honest with you man, I've just listened to more of her music than I've listened to yours. Simply because I wanted to hear what would come next.. it was certainly something.
On the other hand, three seconds of your music is enough, because it fits into all my expectations and templates and categories, and does nothing for my jaded ears.

Please dont take this personally (you did ask), but it's the same for everything else on this (and other) forum. Everything sounds so the same its totally lifeless. Even total shit has become more interesting to listen to. Not that I think her music is total shit, I actually like it and have clicked my way through many of the tracks just to see what the hell is going on. It's truely unique and original, and that is appealing. How many times do you see some post on a production forum where someone asks how to make such and such bassline, and some knob always answers that you should develop your own sound and do something unique? Well, this girl has done this, and everyone is all over it saying how bad it is, mostly because its just not fitting with their preconceptions.

There is actually something very important here, if you can realise it. Her shit actually is much better than yours. I followed her way back when someone on this forum did a mix with her singing in it, and it really stood out as something different. Your music Fletch, sorry to say, is ultimately, immediately forgettable. That, and tits.

Last edited:
To be perfectly honest with you man, I've just listened to more of her music than I've listened to yours. Simply because I wanted to hear what would come next.. it was certainly something.
On the other hand, three seconds of your music is enough, because it fits into all my expectations and templates and categories, and does nothing for my jaded ears.

Please dont take this personally (you did ask), but it's the same for everything else on this (and other) forum. Everything sounds so the same its totally lifeless. Even total shit has become more interesting to listen to. Not that I think her music is total shit, I actually like it and have clicked my way through many of the tracks just to see what the hell is going on. It's truely unique and original, and that is appealing. How many times do you see some post on a production forum where someone asks how to make such and such bassline, and some knob always answers that you should develop your own sound and do something unique? Well, this girl has done this, and everyone is all over it saying how bad it is, mostly because its just not fitting with their preconceptions.

There is actually something very important here, if you can realise it. Her shit actually is much better than yours. I followed her way back when someone on this forum did a mix with her singing in it, and it really stood out as something different. Your music Fletch, sorry to say, is ultimately, immediately forgettable. That, and tits.

So 1st off let me take a moment to point out to you that this thread is almost a year old, so fuck know's why it's back here with us today.

secondly, if you think everything on every forum sounds the same then you need to seriously take a step back and figure out what's wrong with your ears! This forum alone has such a diverse range of artists, producing some astounding tracks right now! and this is just a drum and bass forum. The amount of other forums out there dedicated to a whole host of various genre's is limitless, so to say it all sounds the same is retarded. You've basically attacked every member of this forum saying their productions are lifeless.

Thirdly, if you think that talking randomly, without rythym or sense, over other peoples productions (thats right, she didnt produce the actual music she's dribbling over!) is talent then you are even more of a cock jockey than I first imagined! how difficult is it to pick up a mic and just blurt random words into it while playing some music in the background? Fuck, a 3 year old could do it!

Fourthly, I started this thread way back when as a joke, to bring this stuff to everyones attention for a laugh. The fact that you attack me personally saying all my music is instantly forgettable kinda pisses me off.

And finally.........You've been a member on this forum for a very long time, yet nothing you post is constructive or worthwhile. Almost every post of yours I have read is a dig at someone, or a put down. So I'd like to take this opportunity to say, and I think I speak for a few people here, by saying......If you dont have anything constructive to say, or bring anything meaningful to the table...............fuck off elsewhere.

well i think she's brilliant.
what it lacks in quality it makes up for in originality and comedy value.

shame more people dont say fuck u to the rule book and get creative regardless of their ability or how it will be judged.

and big up to debbie for saying fuck u to her autism by doing something she loves when they said she couldn't.

dont hate - masterbate

Back
Top Bottom