How do u start your tunes?

yeah... you need to start with bass or drums so you dont forget what your working on...

if you go for a pad, find something you like, you wont want to let go of it,
but its nothing near what u originaly wanted to make, so u best start with bass or drums

How started tunes is very different with many producers.. it's a habit,it's the mood and stuff...althou i'd recommend starting with a breaks loop,chop it off to different channels,and basically building beats using it. Along the processes,you'll find which part of breaks that works and didn't works. :) just sharing my experience as a noob..

check my tunes at soundcloud.com/dtx

gimme some comments please :D

How started tunes is very different with many producers.. it's a habit,it's the mood and stuff...althou i'd recommend starting with a breaks loop,chop it off to different channels,and basically building beats using it. Along the processes,you'll find which part of breaks that works and didn't works. :) just sharing my experience as a noob..

easy mate i will check them out in a minute but i suggest make a thread in "new talent and track reviews" section and you will get some feedback from ur fellow users!! :)

your tunes are sick mate! some really big stuff on ur page...

but its all liquid funk not techstep.

im not sure if u know what neuro or techstep is man?

started to hear some Neuro Funk and Techstep tunes by DNB producers such as Noisia,Pendulum,Bungle,Photek,Fresh,and lots more.

noisia is the only neuro funk artist out of these dude!

Hey guys, disclaimer: I'm a newb, but here is how I start my production.
This is not THE way to start it, or the BEST way, but it is MY way and it is evolving.

I parameterize my song first. Then I produce within those constraints.

Attachments

• startdnb.JPG
    startdnb.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 42

Easy man I will check your tunes out soon!

Back
Top Bottom