Hi, I'm 33222388373. I make music.

I usually make music that isn't dnb, but I've taken a recent interest in Pendulum, so I kind of want to start a new alias and dabble in dnb and music that's influenced by it.

thats a strange alias man
do the numbers mean anything at all?
They're associated with the retirement of a musical style that I hope to kind of carry on the legacy of.

3+2+3 = 8
8 x 8 = 64
64\3 = 21.333
21.333/3 = 7.111

Are you 100.444 years old?

Do you like owls?
I do happen to like owls. I'm not 100.444 though.

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
shoot, i completely forgot to reply to this thread. welcome! is the style of music you are trying to revive called IDM per chance?

and are you sure thats your name. because those are numbers.

Yeah, that's my name. I'm reconsidering it though. And I do a little bit of IDM on some of my other aliases. What I'm looking at right now is kind of a fusion of breakcore and dnb with a sort of campy spacey theme.

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah, that's my name. I'm reconsidering it though. And I do a little bit of IDM on some of my other aliases. What I'm looking at right now is kind of a fusion of breakcore and dnb with a sort of campy spacey theme.
230bpm breakbeat, with amen break-style, plus neuro themes? That'll be interesting!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
aha, thank you for summarizing in terms my brain can hear, soooo mmm like the "black rain" era type stuff from current value? man those were good tunes. or black zodiac!!