Hi from the new admin guy

dnbforum

Administrator
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Hey everyone the forum has just changed hands and I'm the new admin guy. My name's @dnbforum and I'm a web master who likes running sites. I grew up listening to all kinds of electronic music and bands but turned to DnB after I first heard that John B ‎– Trance 'n' Bass CD in mixmag back in 2002. That was the defining moment in my life in which everything I listened to after that was DnB. So yeah good to be part of this great community and I'll try my best to make things better!

Btw, I used to be a mod but for whatever reason I have just noticed my name has turned blue?! Please can you re-instate my mod powers?

Thanks

Btw, I used to be a mod but for whatever reason I have just noticed my name has turned blue?! Please can you re-instate my mod powers?

Thanks

lies all lies
do not give this chin powers or it will consume us all

i on the other hand was a mod and want my powers back

lies all lies
do not give this chin powers or it will consume us all

i on the other hand was a mod and want my powers back

He's just saying this because he should be banned at the moment!

It seems the forum has gone a bit mad

Thanks for the welcomes everyone ;)

I like ur username. My ex used to call me the same thing

Lol! It's actually my last name of Austrian origin.

hi @dnbforum! i checked your tunes out, on your soundcloud, and have to say, all in all, theyer pretty cracking. good lots musicality. the bpm was a bit slow on one of them though, or maybe its just me,

Yeah there's some pretty slow melodic shit in there. You've all been warned.

Yet another aussie ! Welcome and try to be unbiased with all those aussies here eh !?

I'm half German and half English so all is cool.

eaasy admin guy! bring back thanks button please!
THE THANKS BUTTON!!

Yeah the thanks button is wicked, I will install that.

Back
Top Bottom