Hi everyone

jolesone

Hi everyone!

Stumbled onto dnbforum & had to join because I'm super excited & proud to see how tight knit the dnb community is! I'm an old rave kid (went to my 1st party at 15) that loves the beauty & complexity of dnb & how innovative it is. It's far ahead of its time & I love how it is constantly progressing. There's nothing better than dark, hard dnb that makes your heart feel like it's about to explode out of your chest!

As much as I love listening to stuff from back in the day & reminiscing on the good times, I'm constantly searching for the new. Unfortunately there's just not enough time in the day for everything! Huge hug & big thanks to everyone keeping us all up to date on all the amazing dnb around the world! I remember how excited I'd get if me or one of my friends scored a mix tape from a DJ at a party & I get that same excitement times a million now that I can listen to all these live sets! It's so great that technology has enabled us to so easily share music...wish it was like this when I was a kid!

PLUR!
J

Back
Top Bottom