Hazard - dj/producer

if you dont like his style then fair enough but he has more credibility/talent than certain big ego's on this forum will ever have,

especially since I hear you consistently playing his tunes in your sets!!

people in glass houses and all that.

I gotta say I disagree when people say he has done more for the scene than anyone on here. The people on these forums put the djs and producers where they are. Without ravers they would not be doing what they are doing.
Production wise, of course he has done more but if he wasn't doing it, there would be another producer being seen a trend setter, e.g taxman, g-dub.....

I gotta say I disagree when people say he has done more for the scene than anyone on here. The people on these forums put the djs and producers where they are. Without ravers they would not be doing what they are doing.
Production wise, of course he has done more but if he wasn't doing it, there would be another producer being seen a trend setter, e.g taxman, g-dub.....

FUCKING :word:

you would say that tho, u hate hazard!!

I dont hate him, I own a few of his older decent tunes, an I still rinse them... But I hate his new music, I think it is disposable, and I know he can make better tunes... Everyone bangs about his recent tunes being classics, and amazing tunes, well we'll see in a few years, I bet none of them are played, or even talked about...

1 WORD

BUSTED

THIS IS UP THERE WITH BANDWAGON BLUES AS 1 OF THE CLASSIC JUMP UP TUNE'S

YOU CANT DISPUTE IT!

Last edited by a moderator:
you would say that tho, u hate hazard!!

The whole thing with "people on here not doing anything for the scene... blah blah blah" is bollocks....

yes no one has here has released as many tunes as Hazard.... and yes no one on here has the production skills of him.... but what relevence does that have??.... I, aswell as everyone else here knows whats a good tune and whats not.... you dont need releases under your belt and a sick production set up to know that....

My arguement is that i dont think he is innovative in anyway..... he rarely does anything different... and rarely pushes any boundries..... 0121 was probably one of a favourite tracks of his to date..... slight move on from the monotonous, un evolving b-lines he usually comes up with..... i dont knock his production skills in the slightest..... in fact i rate him very highly on his production..... and also on his ability to create dancefloor tracks.....

but my only single arguement..... which most of you seem to mistake the meaning of is the fact he doesnt really do much different...... he has a formulae which he more or less sticks to on most tracks he puts out...... which is fine...... but for this i really dont think he deserves the aclaim he's getting..... when theres people like Telemetrik on the scene..... who can create a tune that evolves from beginning to end..... and doesnt repeat itself at all..... and has production skills that make most producers in the scene look silly....... now theres someone deserves that sort of aclaim....

The whole thing with "people on here not doing anything for the scene... blah blah blah" is bollocks....

yes no one has here has released as many tunes as Hazard.... and yes no one on here has the production skills of him.... but what relevence does that have??.... I, aswell as everyone else here knows whats a good tune and whats not.... you dont need releases under your belt and a sick production set up to know that....

My arguement is that i dont think he is innovative in anyway..... he rarely does anything different... and rarely pushes any boundries..... 0121 was probably one of a favourite tracks of his to date..... slight move on from the monotonous, un evolving b-lines he usually comes up with..... i dont knock his production skills in the slightest..... in fact i rate him very highly on his production..... and also on his ability to create dancefloor tracks.....

but my only single arguement..... which most of you seem to mistake the meaning of is the fact he doesnt really do much different...... he has a formulae which he more or less sticks to on most tracks he puts out...... which is fine...... but for this i really dont think he deserves the aclaim he's getting..... when theres people like Telemetrik on the scene..... who can create a tune that evolves from beginning to end..... and doesnt repeat itself at all..... and has production skills that make most producers in the scene look silly....... now theres someone deserves that sort of aclaim....

He has done more than anyone on here from starting out with kool to putting his own tunes out to working in music first to getting signed to playaz to releasing big tune after big tune.

I have to disagree rock imo your wrong on this 1.

He has done more than anyone on here from starting out with kool to putting his own tunes out to working in music first to getting signed to playaz to releasing big tune after big tune.

also setting up and running his own label

where am i wrong??

where have i said he's not done any of these??

what relevance has this got to do with what you have quoted me on??

exactly plus playing out about 5 nights a week maybe 2 sets a night!

But surely that re-iterates my point of people on websites like this have done probably more for the scene. He wouldn't be playing out 5 times a week if it wasnt for the people on here.

But surely that re-iterates my point of people on websites like this have done probably more for the scene. He wouldn't be playing out 5 times a week if it wasnt for the people on here.
we like him on his own merits

he deserves where he is because of what he has done,

Back
Top Bottom