Hazard - dj/producer

wot a stoopid thread, who cares? like wot ya like and get on with it, stop givin a fuck bout wot other people think, if ya like it bounce to it, if ya dont. leave it alone and swerve cussin folk cos they do.

This thread is full of shit.Hazard bashers waiting in the corner everytime.It´s your goddamn right to think about him whatever you want but your opinion is not the one that everybody has to have.Then these elites here..Ravers are idiots, there is no Innovation..A lotta blah and hot air..Guys think they know each and everything but NOT.I remember a guy here talking bout PA(he gave him a dub):End of story:PA didn´t know him.:clown:

Rocksteadys post are fucking jokes... They guy has no idea what so ever what he's talking about. Just reading his posts crack me up big time.. The machete bass e.p was made at the end of 2006. It got released this year... Busted was made last 2005.... it came out last year.. The amount of people that TRY and rip off hazard is jokes... so many people tried to rip the busted bassline...so many people are trying to rip killers don't die etc.. All his tracks have different basslines, beats and breaks etc unlike so many producers i could list. Instead of ripping off his last release or making a pointless remix, he's making new tracks all the time and that's why he's so popular right now.. His dj diary is beyond a joke.. His record sales are Big.. He's doing his own thing and not copying anyone.. Even Noisia are playing the machete bass e.p lol. They can't get enough of his production... I don't like High Contrast or Chase & Status...don't mean they are shit..
Them mans have some serious talant...There production skills are top notch....

in my opinion and from what i saw on saturday at westfest hazard is leading the way in drum n bass at the moment!hes a fuckin quality dj and producer,if you dont like him thats up to you,but when you see 3000 ppl going absolutly mental and ques of ppl waiting to get into see him outside the arena then hes obviously doing somthing right?

Rocksteadys post are fucking jokes... They guy has no idea what so ever what he's talking about. Just reading his posts crack me up big time.. The machete bass e.p was made at the end of 2006. It got released this year... Busted was made last 2005.... it came out last year.. The amount of people that TRY and rip off hazard is jokes... so many people tried to rip the busted bassline...so many people are trying to rip killers don't die etc.. All his tracks have different basslines, beats and breaks etc unlike so many producers i could list. Instead of ripping off his last release or making a pointless remix, he's making new tracks all the time and that's why he's so popular right now.. His dj diary is beyond a joke.. His record sales are Big.. He's doing his own thing and not copying anyone.. Even Noisia are playing the machete bass e.p lol. They can't get enough of his production... I don't like High Contrast or Chase & Status...don't mean they are shit..

cheers man... i love you too..... XXX

not sure yet? might have to go there see john

infest1bn3.jpg

escape you put wehat i wanted to say into words..rocksteady your 23 and you think everyones opinion is wrong except ya own and you think you know more about dnb than everyone on this forum because your trying to become part of the scene..

hazard is banging your not..but good luck to ya because everyone who wants to be part of the scene deserves a chance and nobody has the right to say they are shit and lack ideas especially when your THE BAD MAN DJ HAZARD!!

Look at how many copies Machette bass ep sold... Compare that to producers like Highcontrast, Alix Perez, Breakage, and Commix, I bet machette bass ep sold way more copies than their last ep's... Why? not because its better, but because there aload of mindless idiots at raves wanting to hear fuckin simple distorted/wobbly basslines rather than proper music.

An theres a reason he plays so many tunes in his sets... Because am sure even the idiots that pay to see him would get bored of his tunes after 96/128 bars...

I could listen to anyone of Highcontrasts, Sub Focus, Chase & Status, Commix, Breakage, Commix, Goldie, etc etc... All the way through, Fuck it I even still listen to some of Pendulums tunes pre-granite an I can listen to them all the way through... I could not do that with a single one of Hazard's recent tunes... Not even Busted or Mr Happy, and I did think they were pretty good tunes.

i think you hit the nail on the head there mate

dont get me wrong tho, i do think hazard can produce some wicked sounds for dancefloor bangers, for a good laugh when you're at a rave

Wrong!!

shows how long youve been into dnb...... i feel old man....

have you forgotten about mickey finn??

Roni Size??

Hazard starting jump-up?? hahahahahahahahaha... he's a little sheep just like the rest mate.... he has no innovative talents what so ever...... actually.... maybe he thought using analog equipment instead of digital on his Machete Bass EP was him being innovative.... hahaha

Yep.... Twisted is probably the guy who kicked off the whole new wave of jump-up......

Ive been lisening to dnb since i was 11. im now 22 m8. The thing is i know fuck all about jump up and i dont want to. My opinion is that its slow as shit and it doesnt flow like drum and bass used to. Thats my personal opinion tho. And Roni Size?
poop - Another personal opinion. to commercial for me and his sounds allways sound on a commercial level..

also rock is hazard is so shit how comes hes bangin out some mental tunes for the industry and ur creating what? None.

No1 on this forum can call any pro dj/producer shit unless you are one yourself. Your entitled to your opinion but it dont mean thier shit..

Last edited:
Hazards tunes get alot of hype when they're released, but you can't play them out 6 months down the line. They've got no longevity in general, like theres not a hazard tune you can look back on in years to come and call great...

Back
Top Bottom