Greatest DJ of All Time (Apparently..)

Well I like to think of them like Alexander Graham Bell.

Invented the telephone. Yes, these days we have mobiles and what not, but we wouldn't be at this stage we are now without him.

Hell, we may never even have had a telephone...

nice analogy borf... lol analogy

avb2c20tiesto2c20ferry2vw.jpg

0.jpg

Yesh, we are going to shee an epic tieshto shet and shmoke lotsh of zee marijuanas. I'm hoping to bring my flux capashitor, just sho if I hear any epic breakdownsh, I can travel back in time and shoot myshelf inna zee face

I love the way people say to wayne to "stay out of thread", "ignore it", "we've heard it all before" etc etc.

Then do exactly the opposite to what they're advising him to do...

Hypocrasy at its finest. :2thumbs:

Cliched saying, but opinions are like arseholes, everyone has them & are free to share them on a public forum.

If you don't like it, heed the same advise you're preaching!

Jeez :rolleyes:

I love the way people say to wayne to "stay out of thread", "ignore it", "we've heard it all before" etc etc.

Cliched saying, but opinions are like arseholes, everyone has them & are free to share them on a public forum.

Thank you

and some of them are shittier than others :D

and some of them are shittier than others :D

EXACTLY!

timwestwood.jpg

Shit, I don't agree with what the Caramel Lover says 1/2 the time, but you don't hear me bleating on about it, but surely thats what makess a diverse board right?

Difference of opinion...

Its healthy.

EXACTLY!

timwestwood.jpg

Shit, I don't agree with what the Caramel Lover says 1/2 the time, but you don't hear me bleating on about it, but surely thats what makess a diverse board right?

Difference of opinion...

Its healthy.

yeah man... imagine if we all liked original sin!

I´m sure everybody could dig out pictures of any party and any kind of music and find people you will classify as morons.
Best thing in thread was tiesticles posting after wayne..brothers in arms.

You see yourself in those pictures dont you? Is that why you're getting so upset?

Back
Top Bottom