Greatest DJ of All Time (Apparently..)

Just gonna chip in and say that Grandmaster Flash was an absolute pioneer. He was not a very good DJ. I saw him last year at BLOC and it was pretty boring. Mixmaster Mike was way better.

Just gonna chip in and say that Grandmaster Flash was an absolute pioneer. He was not a very good DJ. I saw him last year at BLOC and it was pretty boring. Mixmaster Mike was way better.

Turntablists are technically amazing but put some of them in a club and they dont know how to rock a crowd for shit

Turntablists are technically amazing but put some of them in a club and they dont know how to rock a crowd for shit

oh u think so?..then i guess you've never seen z-trip, d-styles, j-rocc, vinroc or jazzy jeff play live...these so called "turntablists" can rock a crowd just as well as any trance, dnb, house, or dub-step dj

oh u think so?..then i guess you've never seen z-trip, d-styles, j-rocc, vinroc or jazzy jeff play live...these so called "turntablists" can rock a crowd just as well as any trance, dnb, house, or dub-step dj

The only one in that list i rate as a club dj is Jeff

---------- Post added at 14:24 ---------- Previous post was at 14:23 ----------

Yeah right, you said that before..get original.

The old ones are the best i find

read before posting yeah? and waynes right... to a mainly dj based audience, turntablists will rock a party... but at the end of the day it it doesnt get some next girl dancing then it wont get the crowd rocking!

To be fair I havent seen one who cant mix properly...they all learn that first before learning the fancy shit!

I think Mr Thing deserves a mention at this point...shame I'm at work otherwise I'd post a video but sheesh...

All praise The Thing!

Last edited:
I love the way people say to wayne to "stay out of thread", "ignore it", "we've heard it all before" etc etc.

Then do exactly the opposite to what they're advising him to do...

Hypocrasy at its finest. :2thumbs:

Cliched saying, but opinions are like arseholes, everyone has them & are free to share them on a public forum.

If you don't like it, heed the same advise you're preaching!

Jeez :rolleyes:

Agree with you, everyone has an opinion and can chuck it about wherever they want on a public forum.

Its just the naive "everyone who listens to that sort of music are moron's / twats and may as well die because their taste is different"

I personally hate Tiesto, but I wouldnt call someone a moron because they like him, people likes all genre's of music, thats what makes a diverse world, right?

But anyway this is turning very cancerous, so I'll keep quiet. Was only messing with wayne anyway, didn't think it would kick off. Apologies

read before posting yeah? and waynes right... to a mainly dj based audience, turntablists will rock a party... but at the end of the day it it doesnt get some next girl dancing then it wont get the crowd rocking!

Exactly. I've been to see some tablists at clubs and they either cut over breaks for god knows how long or play hip hop that while good, isnt really club worthy. I dont wanna watch a man cut fresh for an hour.

I think Mr Thing deserves a mention at this point...shame I'm at work otherwise I'd post a video but sheesh...

All praise The Thing!

This

Marc is one of the best tablists and club DJ's in the game. Many a night with him where he just smashes it plays across the board. And plays it well

Back
Top Bottom