Good Jump Up

big big fan of this tune sooo original and sooo banging....

although and count me in that crowd u described, but you heard of the nuera nights... oh days its like a war field in there and i love it, but i also love a goood old fashion metalheadz room 2 fabric so i dunno shouldn't stereotype...

Is this a question? I haven't heard of nuera nights if it is!

Gutted I can't make Headz @ Fabric this friday :|

lol yes... and yeah well bacially its a big jump orientated rave that isnt like 6 djs 18 mcs... its like 18 djs 10 mcs sort of thing which for a jump up night is unheard of

That is alot of jump up, where the fuck you find these raves?

For me: Hazard, Konichi and Decimal bass - But I think it's because these guys seem to producing in a very different style from the others (Hazard especially seems to have almost unattached himself from the jump-up genre)

Jump-up has always seemed a bit samey, or at least the stuff i've become Accustomed to has. However I do think it has it's place and mixes very nicely with a bit of tech. I just can't stand jump-up focused nights, I really don't feel like the attendants are there for anything more than MDMA and persistent rewinds and it just gets a bit silly.

- - - Updated - - -

This style of techy jump-up is what I'd personally like to hear more of. This track was dropped at last Critical night at Fabric and did not seem out of place for a moment.

The rewinds piss me off but I love going to jump up nights and I go for the music, don't get why there is soo much hate on this forum towards jump up and nobody says anything but if anyone says anything about liquid people get offended. I like all types of DNB and don't just limit myself to a certain type. For all you people who think it's necesarry to post bad things about jump up, go fuck yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

btw that was not aimed at you directly DizzleDee im just getting pissed off with all the jump up hate

That's easy, but I get your point and have to agree with you on the newer stuff

[video=youtube_share;yndb4CdskZc]http://youtu.be/yndb4CdskZc[/video]

my kind of jump up, shit that actually makes you jump up :teeth:

That's easy, but I get your point and have to agree with you on the newer stuff

[video=youtube_share;yndb4CdskZc]http://youtu.be/yndb4CdskZc[/video]

my kind of jump up, shit that actually makes you jump up :teeth:

i wouldnt call it jump up!

- - - Updated - - -

mine is probably TC - Game Over

Back
Top Bottom