getting excited now!!

RJM

Just wanted to say that i'm getting excited ready for VURT on saturday. seems like ages ago since the last one, phone has been buzzing religiously so gonna be a big turnout methinks.
See you all at the weekend
Ouch

should be fukin phat mate trust skibba and swift, theres ganna be a nice vibe man everyone i know is lookin forward to it

i cant go tho cos i gotta go to brighton with the missus to have a mad weekend in a 4 star hotel, oh well!!!

aint it shit how eveything happens at the same time!

will be there mos def mampi is running things D&B is really beggining to really lift off in pompey at the moment !!!!!

VURT is the original though good to see it back again and on Saturday as well certainly beats going to lush and fighting with 12 year old wanna be badboys.

BRING ON THE VURT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:slayer: :D

Can't wait for this 1. Mampi is the don, are tickets available in now?? Seein what happened at Breakneck I wanna get hold of some asap.

are tickets available

from what ive heard no shops r selling tickets in advance i already tried 2 get sum its all on the door.......but there mite b a possibility that u can book, thats my revised plan neway.

but either way it shud b anuva phat nite.........

Back
Top Bottom