DnB Fracture - Get Busy [EXIT]

I've wanted this track for so long but am definatly bored of it now. Its gunna be interesting to see if any other artists end up lending their hand to this footwork tip. The flip is schexay!

I still like it a lot, but I would like for it to change from GET BUSY GET DUMB more often, like 8 bars of busy, then 8 bars of dumb. Would sound sooo much better imo.

yeah took its time to come out but i think its a pretty cool single, its a nice change but i do prefer the jungle fracture (and neptune) sound they got, heavy breaks and emu rinsed basslines, firefly on bassbin comes to mind.
Im not a fan of the limit vip but the next few releases with this concept sound promising, i think he said machinedrum and phillip k dick are up next (may be wrong)

yeah took its time to come out but i think its a pretty cool single, its a nice change but i do prefer the jungle fracture (and neptune) sound they got, heavy breaks and emu rinsed basslines, firefly on bassbin comes to mind.
Im not a fan of the limit vip but the next few releases with this concept sound promising, i think he said machinedrum and phillip k dick are up next (may be wrong)

yeah seems like he's getting the juke / footwork people on board. I think I saw a remix of one of Fracture's tune remixed by Om Unit. Phillip D Kick (which is Om Unit btw!) massively started everything with his unofficial remixes:

I love juke be it 170/160 or 140/130.

Last edited by a moderator:
wut.

AH FUCK SAKE DELLA BEAT ME TO IT!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom