Forthcoming Hospital releases

Yeah I have to admit you were the first person to come to mind when I saw it :lol: and it is quite a good price, about £7 per plate
hahah thanks man!
its a great deal IMO...the single 10" plates were 15pound each, and the shipping to NZ is the same for one of them as it is the whole LP. Worked out to be NZ$108 for the LP (ordered 2, one for a mate), so approx NZ$15.40/plate. Bargain

S.P.Y
Hi guys, my new album Dubplate Style is now available to pre-order! You can get it on CD, digital or as a limited edition 7x10” pearl-white vinyl box set.
Also, '10 lucky people will be selected at random who pre-order the box set from The Hospital Shop, to get one of these 5" records with 2 additional tracks, never to be released.'
http://s.p.y.lnk.to/DubplateStyleaf/hospitalrecords2
#drumandbass #junglemusic #dubplatestyle #dubplate #hospitalrecords @ Bristol, United Kingdom
https://scontent.fakl2-1.fna.fbcdn....=d7dffc92a13af4fb6a74b7b870000f01&oe=5D20DA23

I have it on good authority that T>I will be having a Hospital physical at some point, in the form of a remix.

Anyone have any ideas what tune he's been touching up?

It's coming! (around the first week of June)

d63181aca91523160511fd448ba56390_900x.jpg

Anyone's copy of urbandawn dished

Mine is a little, but the better way for a 1 sided plate

I have it on good authority that T>I will be having a Hospital physical at some point, in the form of a remix.

Anyone have any ideas what tune he's been touching up?

It's in here and it's a wicked lick! Also funny to see that Benny L remix get another outting....

Pull Up Selector (Nu:Logic Remix)Jimmy & Tarrus Riley

Natural Mystic (Saxxon Remix)Horace Andy

England Story (feat. S.P.Y) (Original)YT

Police In Helicopter (Benny L Remix) (Original)John Holt

Murder Dem (Danny Byrd Remix)Ninjaman

So Jah Seh (Quadrant, Kid Hops & Iris Remix)Jackie Edwards

Im Still In Love (T>I Remix)Alton Ellis

Here I Come (Nu:Tone Remix)Barrington Levy

Down The Line Dub (Whiney & Inja Remix)Mafia & Fluxy

Burial (Think Tonk Remix)King Tubby & Barry Brown

Skylarking (London Elektricity Remix)Horace Andy

Forward & Pull Up (Urbandawn Remix)Chaka Demus

Ali Baba (Saxxon Remix)John Holt

Under Mi Sensi (Particle Remix)Barrington Levy

Dis Di Man (Pete Cannon Remix)Beenie Man

At The Foot Of The Mountain (Double O & Mantra Remix)Dennis Brown

Last edited:
haha, just change the beat in "don't wake me up" and you really have a contemporary (or 80's) pop song. this won't be my fav release by bop, tho i appreciate how much lightness it brings. and i think i like "teardrops".

Back
Top Bottom