fl studio drum n bass tune produced by me

well first off you have to think about it like a song not a track in a way its the same but as you listen to a song theres points you hear every thing must bild to a climax at some point as with songs that have running drum lines. so id say work on your ideas first cuz profection comes with time and time and time. focus on how you bring a new sound in dont just slap a sample down you need to find ways to have every thing flow.

just take the extra time to know your program in and out. try to keep the song moving change it up every so often to give it a feel of progreshion.

dnb is very formated and you need to know how its layed out and how slight changes can effect your song alot..

since you jus starting i would get to work and play around with different ways of doing things till you find you style.

DONT FORGET TO KNOW YOUR EQ SHIT you need to know how sounds effect sounds and how to not let them make a bad effect in you song or how to make a good impact.

your off to a great start keep it up and make the music you life style and you will get what ever you want out of it in time..

check out the tunes

www.myspace.com/sickorwell
pruvenmusic.com

sorry cant spell very good but i can make some tunes lol.

SICKorWELL_Logo-1.jpg

l_9c5346cbb11141e8bebefcc1b926807c.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks bro, appreciated. I'm always tryin' to push myself to do better each track, gotta stay that way :) , always drive to top yourself each time. (y)

The kick and snare (particularly snare) sound like they could do with a bit more weight. What I do is put the kick and snare on separate channels and boost the EQ on the kick at about 100Hz and Snare at 200Hz. This is just a guideline, each snare and kick sound has different characteristics, obiviously, so try boosting different values to see what works best. Also, boost carefully, don't go all out and boost it to the max either!

Like others mentioned here, you're off to a good start. Keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom