Finished liquid tune

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Rahrah, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Rahrah

Rahrah Member

just a clip.

tell me what you think people.. first tune ive bothered to actually finish, been producing for about 2-3 months

advice definantly needed. thanks

2. BeSexy

BeSexy New Member

add some more effects and other high atmospheric sounds, maybe a bell bouncing along here and there

3. Rahrah

Rahrah Member

alright mate thanks

4. armelqb

armelqb Member

Like Besexy said, add more effects and variation into the track, it gets a bit boring hearing the same loop. The lowpass for the drums in the "buildup" needs to be work on, they were distorting a bit. Congrats on finishing your track tho, my suggestion is to finish any track no matter how shit it could be, just building the habit of finishing it helps later on.

5. Metik2009

Metik2009 New Member

The general feel of the track is really good, especially if you've only been doing it for a couple months. On the drop you might want to add some modulation to your bassline, or use the bassline you have as a sub-bass and add another bass on top of it (like a mid bass, with the lower frequencies EQd out) and bring that in 4-8 bars after the drop. Also it might help to add a drum break at the end of every 8 bars or so, it'll give some more progression to it. It sounds great though, really interested to see what else you come up with!

6. Rahrah

Rahrah Member

thanks for the advice... will definantly start finishing more tracks as ive felt alot more knowledges been gained when ive been finishing them

7. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

I wish I was that good after two or three months.
    Anyway, I would say the most important thing your track is lacking are little fx sounds. Just little things that give the song some spice.

8. Rahrah

Rahrah Member

thanks again for the advice, here is another tune from myself incase any of u are curious to see how my productions are going