Finished liquid tune

add some more effects and other high atmospheric sounds, maybe a bell bouncing along here and there

Like Besexy said, add more effects and variation into the track, it gets a bit boring hearing the same loop. The lowpass for the drums in the "buildup" needs to be work on, they were distorting a bit. Congrats on finishing your track tho, my suggestion is to finish any track no matter how shit it could be, just building the habit of finishing it helps later on.

The general feel of the track is really good, especially if you've only been doing it for a couple months. On the drop you might want to add some modulation to your bassline, or use the bassline you have as a sub-bass and add another bass on top of it (like a mid bass, with the lower frequencies EQd out) and bring that in 4-8 bars after the drop. Also it might help to add a drum break at the end of every 8 bars or so, it'll give some more progression to it. It sounds great though, really interested to see what else you come up with!

thanks for the advice... will definantly start finishing more tracks as ive felt alot more knowledges been gained when ive been finishing them

I wish I was that good after two or three months.
Anyway, I would say the most important thing your track is lacking are little fx sounds. Just little things that give the song some spice.

Back
Top Bottom