Fave Liquid Dnb tune?

probably that SOUL80 tune that came out by Calibre & Marcus Intalex & St Files or whatever combination, it was a brrownish label with a picture of a soul lady on it. Sweet tune.

honourable mention to Jenna G & AI - Rising. I have been rinsing this one on a regular basis, cause i can't get enough of it.

Look out for Basic Operations in 06. Gonna own the soul

deadaelus said:
probably that SOUL80 tune that came out by Calibre & Marcus Intalex & St Files or whatever combination, it was a brrownish label with a picture of a soul lady on it. Sweet tune.

honourable mention to Jenna G & AI - Rising. I have been rinsing this one on a regular basis, cause i can't get enough of it.

Look out for Basic Operations in 06. Gonna own the soul

ST Cal - Losing Ground (what a fucking tune)

Another of my favourites would be

London Elektricity - Will to Love

logikz said:
terminal state - watersplash
oh and 'liquid' still doenst exist. :teeth:

course liquid exists, its simply softer DnB. Lets not get all geeky and start debating the million and one sub-genres of DnB :tut: lets instead unite in our love for ALL DnB :grouphug:

anyway, at the moment my favourite tune would have to be................either.......... calibre - drop it down (still love this) or cyantific - dont follow (the bassline 8O )

well... currently ive been listening to "in love" by chase and status nonstop... propah tuneage.

and some new d-bridge collab with ai called "odessa", fantastic! and a lot of new mutt tunes (the guy is on fire...)

long live liquid dnb! :slayer:

Sorry guys but your all wrong

The best tune out there right now is Shapeshifter featuring Joe Dukie- Long White Cloud (Nu tone REmix)

This track is fuckin rikkid.

Re: Sorry guys but your all wrong

LiquidMason said:
The best tune out there right now is Shapeshifter featuring Joe Dukie- Long White Cloud (Nu tone REmix)

This track is fuckin rikkid.

:word:

Few good ones ive found

MJ Cole - be sincere (marcus intalex remix)
High contrast ft marcus intalex - 3.am
Pendulum - Hold your colour
Onmi Trio - living for the future
Dkay and epilson - barcelona (high contrast remix)
High contrast - racing green ( What a tune!!!!
Influx uk - shine (absolute love dis one lol
Calibre - makes me wonder
Onmi Trio - First contact and renegade snares ( hc remix)
Makoto - take my soul :)
Aquasky - Spectre
Concorde dawn - morning light

Just a few

anyone found any other decent liquid to keep me rincing!

MIST - Outerspace
High Contrast - Return of Forever
Pieter K - Trefusis Point (Remix)
DJ Kalm & Citizen feat. Adam M - Mirage
Klute - Part of Me

Back
Top Bottom