Fatal [Neurofunk tune_FINAL]

i still think u need more sub, and beefier kick, and the snare culd do with more snap/crack/beef. synth work, perc patterns, sounds and arrangment are awsome tho!! bigup, keep at it!!

i still think u need more sub, and beefier kick, and the snare culd do with more snap/crack/beef. synth work, perc patterns, sounds and arrangment are awsome tho!! bigup, keep at it!!
Tnx for feedback man i tried to do my best so this is it to be honest i dont have nerves to do mastering again,instead i will try to focus my energy in making another tune;)

yeah i agree with mizst, bring out the kick, maybe change the snare completely, cos it aint sounding too cracking tbh, subs too low and some of the low mids are a tad boomy... but there is alot of good stuff going on in this track so keep up those aspects and try work on the lower end of the spectrum...

bloody hell....this is prob one of the best nuero tracks i have heard..ever..

this track defo needs sub and drums sorted though(which are the foundations of dnb)...a real shame u r not planning to fix this track...i would go bk to it when u have energy..

Back
Top Bottom