fabric y do..?

fabric is sick....get fabricfirst and it makes it completely worth going...u can skip the queue so turn up whenever u want on whatever night u want. got2 admit tho, the security r all a bunch of cunts nd sometimes it does get a bit packed. peeps r right tho when they say its a posh rave....so many more tossers and their stupid posh birds r going now then they used 2. shame. still got fucking biig lineups tho and the hospital nights there r a hidden gem...never 2 crowded.

fabric is sick....get fabricfirst and it makes it completely worth going...u can skip the queue so turn up whenever u want on whatever night u want. got2 admit tho, the security r all a bunch of cunts nd sometimes it does get a bit packed. peeps r right tho when they say its a posh rave....so many more tossers and their stupid posh birds r going now then they used 2. shame. still got fucking biig lineups tho and the hospital nights there r a hidden gem...never 2 crowded.

ye thats what i hate the posh gits... who like to say" i was at fabric lastnite was u?" it was great lol:withstupi the noobs.. that just wanna say they have been to fabric fassy.. with there posh mates and posh drinks

the que for smoking aint too bad these days cos they made the outside area bigger, i havnt had to que for longer than a min or 2
in terms of dress code i go quite often just in trackies but generally our group never looks too jammy or anythin so we've never had problems gettin in
it is very easy to completely rinse fabric tho, sayin that its still my fav club, the hospital nights are always wicked and playaz has to be done every other month or summin

im in 2 minds about fabric, few years ago found out a mate could get guestlist, so rinsed him for that, could go in using his card so would end up there most fridays, but after a while got really tired of the place and started to dislike it, ranging from the beer price and how fuckin rammed it gets, these days i hardly ever go.....saying that i live fuckin miles away now, it is a good place, quality tunes and some fine ladies BUT like anywhere you can rinse it, best way to enjoy raves like everything else is variety, different place every week keeps things interesting

im in 2 minds about fabric, few years ago found out a mate could get guestlist, so rinsed him for that, could go in using his card so would end up there most fridays, but after a while got really tired of the place and started to dislike it, ranging from the beer price and how fuckin rammed it gets, these days i hardly ever go.....saying that i live fuckin miles away now, it is a good place, quality tunes and some fine ladies BUT like anywhere you can rinse it, best way to enjoy raves like everything else is variety, different place every week keeps things interesting

ye bigup the diff rave venues:cheerlead

I hate fabric as well, but all my friends seem to go there a lot and love it...it was the first club I went to, when I was about 15 (I'm pretty tall :P)

weirdly I find the soundsystem in room 1 rubbish, the one in room 2 is pretty mint, and the room 3 one is good too...nowadays I spend all my time in room 3 cause most of the good music is put in there when the whole 3 rooms are drum n bass...

all in all, fabric is only really fun if you're completely off your tits, otherwise it's really kinda soulless...

its just that there are better things to go to..its to tame for me..maybe ive been there to much or just hate the fact that my mates dont wanna go newhere else.. i got other mates who fink the same .. who prefer rave venues and just not fancy clubs..

Who are these other mates then sir gunz?? im not sure who your talking about??!!
Went to the raves when was 18 -21 but got fed up with the attitude in some of the raves.Being in a rave with cunts who aint there for the music but to cause trouble is something I can do without.Ive been to some of the best clubs/raves in Asia and Australia and people you meet in these places have heard of how good Fabric is and well envious pf the club.Makes you appreciate having something that good on your doorstep..........

Fabric is great as far as forward thinking lineups go (i mean Diplo, Skream + Bukem on the same night,...!!!!) .. compare it with slammin jammin random crapcept..or whatever and you can see the difference in quality.. plus the 5 quid beer prices keeps the pikeys out .. lol.. no burbery caps here sunshine :)

its is a posh dnb rave but thats just the way that area of London is y'know....

I love fabric but i rarely go to dnb nights there TBH. Its a wicked club..and it wil remain the creme de la creme of UK raves... i rememeber when it first opened ..oh my god..it blew our little minds.. the Protoype nights were sick!

Suddenly Helter Skelter seemed really realy shit! lol..

:)

I spent ages going to free parties in the mid nineties.. and y'know what...fuck em.... they are long.. shit sound, shit dj's..loads of twaty K heads ... no proper bar.. its cold half the time... in the middle of nowhere or in some shitty dirty Wembley warehouse... fuck it.... i like a nice plush club with great sound, lots of girls.. a taxi home... nice drinks... good djas and great music..

This Man is EXACTLY RYT! Fabric is the mutts nutts....dont knock it... Hype, Hazzard, Gdub & loads others in one place at one tym. if your a JUMP UP! drum and bass fanatic then this is the place to be....and no other place can beat it....Im going up there at the end of the month for the playaz easter special...its me Birthday bash.....gonna be FUKIN sick.

Fabric is amazing, not only for jump up lovers, the hospital nights and room 2 are pure magic, as my mate JJ would say lol.

But if you go too much it does get boring.

I don't think its posh. Its a classy rave but definately not posh. Unless you really are some kind of tramp who thinks there local whetherspoons is members only. Then you wont find this place posh.

Yeah same really. Used to love this place and did it to death from about 18-21 but now I never go at all. You get sick of it and the rapidly changing type of people that go there has an effect. Having to queue ages to smoke, stupidly increased drink prices, much stricter door policies and the fact almost everyone there speaks with a public school accent has kept me away in more recent times.

still, it pulls out sick lineups week after week. Not many places can touch it on that aspect.

i love fabric. always have, always will.
i might even go as far as saying it's my favourite club, as shocking as that might sound.
i've just never had a bad night down there, never seen an trouble, everyone seems safe enough.
playaz nights are mint. and when they take over all 3 rooms, what more do you want?

wish i could say the same. i cant help going there although there are way better venues.

and yeah, the cues for a fag are fucking ridiculous. when the ban first came in and they only had that tiny smoking area, you could wait for like 15 -20 mins. now its a bit bigger and goes a bit deeper

Yeah same really. Used to love this place and did it to death from about 18-21 but now I never go at all. You get sick of it and the rapidly changing type of people that go there has an effect. Having to queue ages to smoke, stupidly increased drink prices, much stricter door policies and the fact almost everyone there speaks with a public school accent has kept me away in more recent times.

agree

Who are these other mates then sir gunz?? im not sure who your talking about??!!
Went to the raves when was 18 -21 but got fed up with the attitude in some of the raves.Being in a rave with cunts who aint there for the music but to cause trouble is something I can do without.Ive been to some of the best clubs/raves in Asia and Australia and people you meet in these places have heard of how good Fabric is and well envious pf the club.Makes you appreciate having something that good on your doorstep..........

steve get a life u almost killed someone.. and u flop ne other dnb nite that aint fabric..mates u r 2 much of a fasy to come meet yaaa and half these other venues are ten mins away on the tube from fassy fabric farm

Last edited:
fabric is jus a savage club, always a good time to be had there, never usually see any trouble, its funny tho cos u literally get every single type of person there, from a business man jus outta the office raving with his briefcase to those lil emo boppers, and always lots of hot girls :)

you cant just call fabric posh, fair enough it's expensive, but then again it's the most famour club in the uk so its gonna attract everyone. u get all sorts of people there which is good. just cos it doesnt have typical dnb asbo soldiers there. youve gotta love the variety of people there. as for dress code, ive been in there wearing shorts, so cant imagine there being one. all about being fabric first cheap entry and quewe jump!

steve get a life u almost killed someone.. and u flop ne other dnb nite that aint fabric..mates u r 2 much of a fasy to come meet yaaa and half these other venues are ten mins away on the tube from fassy fabric farm

you dont seem to be getting much love on here for hating fabric tho do ya?!?!?
and you really wonder why none of us go raving with you?? Have look at what youve wrote................ your going on like a fucking 10 year old

Last edited:
From what i gather its been like that for a long time. When i started going there about 4 or 5 years ago I had mates a few years older who told me that didnt go anymore cos its just "not the same as it used to be" and years later Im saying the same thing. Times and crowds just change and its prob just the fact the older clubbers dont like all the younger noobs discovering it.

Well, that and the fact its costs a shitload more!

On the topic of Fabric is anyone reaching this night, looks heavy....

FABRICLIVE

Fri 4th Apr 08
10:00pm - 6:00am

£13 (£10 nus & fabricfirst)

Room Two:
Andy C (3hr Set)
Friction (2hr Set)
Randall
Macpherson
This & That
MCs GQ, SP:MC & AD

£6 after 3am