Fabric et al....

Ich möchte als erster stehen gegen diese Tirade pathetisch Stöhnen von Drogenabhängige Kretins und gründlich begrüßen den Beschluss des Rates von Islington. Die Verderbnis, die diese Scheiße Loch eines Clubs hat London mit getrübt und vergiftet die Seelen von seiner kostbaren und sehr hübsche Kinder nie rückgängig gemacht werden. Ich danke Gott, dass die Kräfte im Vereinigten Königreich hatten das Gefühl, in die Tat umzusetzen, einen Plan, um das Leben der schönen und zarten Kinder aus der Stadt zu retten. Sobald Sie den Verlust eines wunderbaren und zarten Kindes erlebt haben, werden Sie auch nicht das wahre Gefühl von Verlust und Schmerz.

Ich für meinen Teil freue mich außerordentlich, dass Stoff für immer geschlossen sein, hoffentlich wegweisend für etwas weitaus positiver und konstruktiv, wenn es an seiner Stelle errichtet werden, eine Reihe von maßgeschneiderten unterirdischen Luxuswohnungen eine tolle Ergänzung zum Bereich zum Beispiel wäre.

Viel Liebe

Josef

it was one big basement though bruv, thought that was your jam?

Also... :lol:

14199304_10157382387040471_2259910261425165412_n.jpg

Anyone read Cameron's speech on RA? Maximum respect.
Such a sad day, Fabric has never been my personal favourite club but its so iconic in the London and UK underground music culture, honestly what have we got now? No other club has the reputation and history of Fabric. Berlin has Berghain, Ibiza has Amnesia & London had Fabric.
The council had their mind made up before they even went into the town hall, there's a strong ulterior motive here (property development, lack of council funds etc etc.) and this drug overdose story, as sad as it is, was just a prime opportunity to get what they wanted.

I am actually interested in what an MP (his name escapes me) thinks about this whole situation. This is a current MP whose favorite track was a (quite underground) Garage tune, forgot his name though.

I am actually interested in what an MP (his name escapes me) thinks about this whole situation. This is a current MP whose favorite track was a (quite underground) Garage tune, forgot his name though.

do you mean sadiq khan?

Absolute cunt who promised that he would save UK's night life then when this happened he pretty much dismissed it and said it wasn't down to him

do you mean sadiq khan?

Absolute cunt who promised that he would save UK's night life then when this happened he pretty much dismissed it and said it wasn't down to him

I forgot that he was LDN Mayor and an MP as well. Thought he was just a mayor. To be honest he isn't happy on the situation either, so not a total cunt. Now we need to see if he actually intervenes on the situation which personally I doubt he will.

And tbh the Night Czar venture MIGHT actually work out.

I forgot that he was LDN Mayor and an MP as well. Thought he was just a mayor. To be honest he isn't happy on the situation either, so not a total cunt. Now we need to see if he actually intervenes on the situation which personally I doubt he will.

And tbh the Night Czar venture MIGHT actually work out.

to be fair mate, I think he is saying he is not happy with the situation just because one of the parts of his campaign is "save London's nightlife" so he would be stabbing himself in the back if he says that he is happy that one of London's biggest clubs have closed, being mayor of London there must have been something he could do on the matter, otherwise why would you become mayor if you have fuck all say anyway?

but at the end of the day it is all money, Sadiq Khan has made a load of big promises to Londoners (some unrealistic like travel will not be a penny more in 2020, like that will ever happen!) and Fabric closing has just cemented the fact that all this time he is talking out his arse

I don't see how anyone other than the people using the property/land benefits from this. Bad economically and culturally, and will do the popularity of the deciders of this no favours. How can people have faith in their democracy when like 100 thousand people go ignored, and there's no room for sentiment or perspective (eg. comparing the number of deaths in the club to deaths under other circumstances) in the minds of their representatives?

...and my association with Fabric goes no further than liking artists who've played there, and buying Fabriclive 70. Can't imagine how pissed off people who have great memories attached to the venue must be.

Last edited:
Sure everything I want to rant about has already been said. Clearly not about drugs at all. Same old gentrification bullshit.

But was just thinking. Fabric was where I have met the most of you cunts. Was it critical room 2 and just a random room 1? Even you anrew who'd been up way past your bedtime and needed a sit down.

Some great memories of fabric and I really hope they can appeal. We can't let them close anything they want using drugs as an excuse surely..

Back
Top Bottom