EZ All, Just Joined

Critical12

No ! I cant WAIT!
Ez ppl,

Stumbled accross the forums, and got sucked in by the TIMEWARP VIP thread!

Anyways cool site, been needing a forum too chew the fat on as I have been out of the scene for nearly half a decade. (no I aint been in Jail! yet lol)

Anyways was a avid turntabilist back then, for many years, but found a love for DnB around the turn of the 2000 I love it for years. Then sadly due to circumstance had to sell my beloved decks ect.
Half a decade on and this year my new bird had been incouraging me to get back into it, as apparently im always bangining on about the old days. As it took next to no encouragement I aquired a midi controller, sound card, and around 10 gig of 07/08 dnb release's, of which the is some tearin beatz produced IMO.
Things certainly are easy these days! Cheaper and Lighter!
Had great fun with this and Tractor 3, then sadly (for Him), my best mate got kicked out his gaff by his misses, and i am now looking after his 1210's & serato , which is amazing! Now I can't leave it alone, constantly listening to beatz at work, and rippin the net for wotever I can get my hands on, then spinning at home

Sorry for the rant, but its nice to be hyped about somthing again..

:banana:

peace.

p.s the most bizarre set of smilies I have seen in a while!

Welcome mate (y)
Theres loads of sections on here for finding out about new
tunes or new technology.

thanks for the welcomez.

I am reading through most of it now...

I have been keeping a track and tbh honest I think I have just about listend to most stuff that come out this year now, sadly as really only getting mp3's atm, Im missing promos ect, so just nice to know what tunes are big, so when they do come out I know what to grab.

Not life and death tho, as really only myself and a selct few that hearing them atm.

You could tell me though, to save me a lil time, if there is any new producers that have come to light over the last 5 years, all the producers I know are still runnin thingz it seems, however dont wanna miss out on stuff as I dont know the artisit, as despite how hard I try, I cant listen to everything that comes out each week!

Oh and Cheltenham is in the Bristol area FYI, where they do the gold cup!:chainsaw: lol

Hope I dont upset anyone here but, wtf fuck happend to pendulm! used to love those guys but not so much now, dont get me wrong I think the production tight, just all seems so Obvious, maybe Im getting old!

Err oh and one more thing, why can I not have a custom Avatar, am I doing somthing wrong, or do you require a ceretain number of posts?

Last edited:
hehe yeah welcome blad, you cool aiit

appreciated the feedback on my tune! be sure to comment my future tracks too :teeth:

saaaaaf

thanks for the welcomez.

I am reading through most of it now...

I have been keeping a track and tbh honest I think I have just about listend to most stuff that come out this year now, sadly as really only getting mp3's atm, Im missing promos ect, so just nice to know what tunes are big, so when they do come out I know what to grab.

Not life and death tho, as really only myself and a selct few that hearing them atm.

You could tell me though, to save me a lil time, if there is any new producers that have come to light over the last 5 years, all the producers I know are still runnin thingz it seems, however dont wanna miss out on stuff as I dont know the artisit, as despite how hard I try, I cant listen to everything that comes out each week!

Oh and Cheltenham is in the Bristol area FYI, where they do the gold cup!:chainsaw: lol

Hope I dont upset anyone here but, wtf fuck happend to pendulm! used to love those guys but not so much now, dont get me wrong I think the production tight, just all seems so Obvious, maybe Im getting old!

Err oh and one more thing, why can I not have a custom Avatar, am I doing somthing wrong, or do you require a ceretain number of posts?

Big welcome mate..yeh i used to be into Pendulum.. for me when i got into DnB i only knew a few artists and Pendulum was easily accessible and i did love them ata point. well Hold Your Colour..some really good tunes on there but In Silico-filth and not the good filth.. and they have the nerve to call label themselves Drum and Bass alongside Rock etc with In Sililco.awful! I read on this forum as well a member of Pendulum straight up insulted DnB saying he injected some life into etc and that it was a boring genre or something..bastard.. fucking sellouts with their dodgy lyrics and wank videos:D and this is'nt really a flame as this is from someone who still likes some Pendulum tunes from Hold Your Colour..anyways lol rant over

Have fun in the forum:coffee::coffee:

Back
Top Bottom