Ever wanted to know what a "professional" DNB project looks like?

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
Well, Resound & Loxy have given away their tune Kernel for free download via Loopmasters to promote their new sample pack.

In conjunction with this, if you're a Logic user, you can also download the project files and see what's happening in the arrange & mix windows.

If you check out Resound's site, he's got all the relevant info on how to obtain the free mp3 & session files.

The beauty of this, also, is that Resound will be answering questions about the session. Anything that doesn't make sense, or techniques you don't understand etc etc, he'll aim to answer in a video he'll be doing through loopmasters.

Unfortunately not available for anybody on any other DAW, but the final video should be of general interest all the same.

Last edited:
nice. but i guess it would just surprise the people how its not much different to theirs..

this.

Downloaded it and it's not quite as impressive as I thought it would be. It's defo not the original project file - it has been reduced to just the samples, any channels they used for synthesis are gone. Still cool, but yes, it looks an awful lot like one of my project files at the same time...

i thought it was quite tidy.i sometimes get lost in my own projects :D
not the original project also i doubt they only use logics plugins

bit of a disappointment they just used audio samples from the pack

---------- Post added at 11:58 ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 ----------

although their busses with with sends to other busses and what not is tripping me out

Back
Top Bottom