eksman has vaginitis?

whenever ive seen him he hasnt been aggy at all.

last time he came down here he was having a laugh and talking to everyone.

depends on the rave, but i can imagine its gets pretty annoying having a million and 1 pilled up chavs, asking for photos n shit.

He stormed off before when he was in Cardiff because the floor where he was MCing was too sticky. Just stoped Mcing, looked down at his feet, tried moving them about and then just walked off.

i went to a rave once, he started mc'n, people started jumping about going crazy, chanting long to his famous oneliners ... namely semi automatic .. blap blap blap .. ( i like to go blapperdy-blapperdy-blapperdy ) but anyway, mid lyric, he stops " right everyone fuckin calm down, chiill yea, or i wont carry on and me and foxy will go home " , then he has does really ghey , trying to look hard face and scope round the crowd eyeballing everyone, then he carries on mc'n but half heartedly, the cock spat his dummy out, coz people went crazy chanting his lyrics and dancing about, he didnt have alot of space mind, but, he did have a platform he was stood on with foxy .. and he was trying to give out harsh lock eye but instead looked like a complete and utter twat ( he had a shit baseball cap on thatr didnt make it better for him) from that day on .. i think eksman .. he really is an X- man , aka used to be a man , now a fukin women the bitch has motteritus bad, throwing temper tantrums at raves then doing a hardman face - gimp

Was that at the Old Firestation in Bournemouth by any chance? He did something similar at a Sigma gig in the summer cos some bird touched his hat.

Got Whitey to stop the music and had a word, saying "Don't touch me, Don't touch me!" etc

He stormed off before when he was in Cardiff because the floor where he was MCing was too sticky. Just stoped Mcing, looked down at his feet, tried moving them about and then just walked off.

I think the main reason for that was.. the club was full of welsh ppl:boxing:

Was that at the Old Firestation in Bournemouth by any chance? He did something similar at a Sigma gig in the summer cos some bird touched his hat.

Got Whitey to stop the music and had a word, saying "Don't touch me, Don't touch me!" etc

would you like someone touching you when your dj'in infront of a thousand or so people

yes man , haha , were you there ?? what a prick ay , he was being a right twat, spat his dummy out ..

however i spent all night in that room , going off my head, fuckin wicked wasnt it,i just stayed up there all night. dj pressures set and johnny bravo's. mc blade and deadlie were quialty, top night apart from eksman having a go .

yes man , haha , were you there ?? what a prick ay , he was being a right twat, spat his dummy out ..

however i spent all night in that room , going off my head, fuckin wicked wasnt it,i just stayed up there all night. dj pressures set and johnny bravo's. mc blade and deadlie were quialty, top night apart from eksman having a go .

Hmm they werent there at the night i was talkin about lol! Anyways i've seen himm by like that before and wasnt too sure how to take it, in all fairness we all get shitty sometimes but thats his job so hes gotta expect a bit of hassle on a small stage..

IC3 just embraces the love and makes everyone happy, fuckin legend, gave me a big ol' hug once when i was wasted, like bear lol!

Hmm they werent there at the night i was talkin about lol! Anyways i've seen himm by like that before and wasnt too sure how to take it, in all fairness we all get shitty sometimes but thats his job so hes gotta expect a bit of hassle on a small stage..

IC3 just embraces the love and makes everyone happy, fuckin legend, gave me a big ol' hug once when i was wasted, like bear lol!

well its just a shame he sounds like a helium and speed fed gorilla.

Eksman is the best mc. he can do what he wants as far as am concerned and he's always been fine when av seen him.

Ethix go bum jlzr

Back
Top Bottom