Ed Rush & Optical LP (Virus)

Ok now shoot us down in flames when it turns out we get it wrong as happens with Virus Recordings from time to time...and we know its taken quite a while to get finished...but...
We are reliably informed that 'No Cure' LP by Ed Rush Official & DJ Optical feat. RymeTyme will be released on the 23rd of October in digital stores and 4 track 2x12" Vinyl version will be released a month later.
(Vinyl pressing issues have caused most of our release delays recently so we are now going to have seperate dates for vinyl)
Tracklist in no particular order:
No Cure
Long Stay
Automaton
The Host
Half-Truth
Nemesis
Falling Down Stairs
Eternity
The Turnover
Insurgent
Vinyl: 2x12"
A: No Cure
B: Long Stay
C: Falling Down Stairs
D: Eternity

Album title has been changed from 'Automaton' to 'No Cure'?
Yeah, it's called 'No Cure' now. They changed the artwork as well

Really hype for this LP. There are a few amazing tracks that are not on this album but fingers crossed they get released in the near future. IMO it's a shame 'The Host' isn't getting pressed on vinyl :(

By the way, does anyone have any news on Optical & BTK - The Infection?

Yeah, it's called 'No Cure' now. They changed the artwork as well

Really hype for this LP. There are a few amazing tracks that are not on this album but fingers crossed they get released in the near future. IMO it's a shame 'The Host' isn't getting pressed on vinyl :(

By the way, does anyone have any news on Optical & BTK - The Infection?
Maybe coming out on dutty

For anyone that can't wait, a full version of The Host did actually get released on iTunes alongside their FabricLive mix, you have to buy the whole package to get your hands on it though unfortunaltely, but there's plenty of other decent tracks that come as part of the bundle.

Looking forward to this album, really hope there's some standout tracks on it i.e. something on par with if not better than The Host which is a top tune for me (pretty gutted it's not on the vinyl but hopefully the strength of the other tracks might explain why it missed out!)

http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/68095-vrs013lp-ed-rush-and-optical-no-cure-2-x-lp-incl-cd

SWAG...

300467-1.jpg

I must admit I had pretty high hopes for this and I'm dissapointed. 3 out of 4 tunes sound like a standard bland neuro of nowadays, nothing really interesting happening in those tunes, bar the RymeTyme bars it's so forgettable. That being said, Falling Down Stairs is great, tempted to pick the vinyl just for this one.

Back
Top Bottom