Dynamite MC

Yeah man!! He's a proper quality MC and I love all the other stuff he's done for other genres like Hip Hop and Dubstep!

Wicked flow, wicked lyrics!! Dynamite is a true legend!

Better than any other hype style MC IMO.

Definately a cut above the other big rave MC's. Hes at home on a big stage in front of thousands, also one of the very very few dnb Mc's that id actually rate in terms of what they put out musically. His hip hop stuff is actually credible (yeah Skibba/ Eks etc!) and he knows how to work with the right producers.. legend and nice guy too. Thats why so many artists outside of dnb work with him, from Elephant Man to Skitz....cos he's actually talented and adaptable rather than just being able to chat really really fast ..lol..id put him up with Rodney P etc in terms of good UK mc's.

you can't just rate him on his mcing at dnb gigs, because he's about so much more than that.

bit of a leg-end, standard.

you can't just rate him on his mcing at dnb gigs, because he's about so much more than that.

bit of a leg-end, standard.

every time ive been to a rave ive enjoyed him, i just dont really enjoy listening back on the cd packs.to be fair hes release some good tunes tho. just not my cuppa tea

Better than any other hype style MC IMO.

Definately a cut above the other big rave MC's. Hes at home on a big stage in front of thousands, also one of the very very few dnb Mc's that id actually rate in terms of what they put out musically. His hip hop stuff is actually credible (yeah Skibba/ Eks etc!) and he knows how to work with the right producers.. legend and nice guy too. Thats why so many artists outside of dnb work with him, from Elephant Man to Skitz....cos he's actually talented and adaptable rather than just being able to chat really really fast ..lol..id put him up with Rodney P etc in terms of good UK mc's.

:word:

hes quality hes got alot of lyrics but he dont always use em in raves..he normally just hypes the crowd n hes very gd at it
u can understand what he says aswell

you know what you're guna get though, which i guess is true of all mcs. but, dyna's just got that voice that works so well. and that, ha ha! who told you you could do it like that daddy friction? WHO TOLD YOU??????

Hes wicked on record, has tight flows and a different personality depending on what he's rhyming over. When you go see him at a big dnb rave shes there for hype... thats what i need.. rather than some show off, someone witha good voice like GQ or Dynamite who can hype a big crowd! i wouldnt reaslly clas him as solely a dnb mc at all.. hes just a good MC, garage, dubstep, hip hop, breaks ..whatever.... which is why he is much better than most. At a rave i dont want some one showing off chatting fast over beats i want someone to hype and keep the party going.. couldnt give a fuck if u can chat fast and rhyme rambling incohereht sentences together.

Him or GQ at a big rave and SP or no one at all at a small one..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom