dubC - Imagine How [Dubstep]

DubC

Close your ears!
Safeeeeeeeee... Some heavy shiz right here. Called Imagine How. It's in both my SubBass player and Myspace player... Links to both pages are in my sig!

Would love to hear some feedback and opinions on this tune if you have any!

Easy

-dubC-

yeah nice man, personally not too keen on the vocal but i guess it works pretty well.
general production on it seems nice

i just posted a remix of Break- All Around, check it out if you get a sec!

great tune man ! nice sample in there , isn't it from an old electro/dance tune ? I recognise it from somewhere but I don't know where.. anyway nice job !

Thanks. :D Yeah, the sample was a lot faster, prolly from some trance tune or something, but I slowed them up and took away the Pinky and perky/Chipmunk sound. :D

I like it a lot! Not sure about the intro, it's really hard to find the beat. When you listen to the main bit afterwards it makes sense, but on a first listen it sounds a bit like random drum hits to me personally.

Really like it though! The bass is niiiiiiice.

I found it hard to follow, so I had to add a snare in the intro. =] If you were to mix it, you'd have to cue it off the first snare. =] Shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks for your reply though man. Appreciate it.

yeah good vocal mate,good bass, all round sweet tune.

just out of curiosity, on bass casualty, did u rip the have u ever been mellow sample off the olivia newton john record "have u ever been mellow"

when i heard the sample i was like "damn i wanna use that now" lol

Last edited:
yeeah man feelin this one, the bass is grimey, and the vocals are nice an chilled. agree with Capsika tho, it is quite hard to make the beat out at the start, but is not a big problem. heavy trak man! niiiicee

Back
Top Bottom