Drum & Bass for Girls!

I'll have to go up milton keenes one nyt and do a fukin smasher set...see al da gals shankin out...givin it da head banger. LOL....:dynamite:

Fair play Dirty Needle PR......i like a gal who knows her stuff.....:respekt:

Im from crownhill, live near J.rippar if you ever heard him at any of the basslounge sets or anything. Ent been deadly before, heard its pretty good. Mite have to check out dirty needle, it's in Bletch ent it?

Yeahman I'll put a post up for ya, and anyone else whose interested for that matter.
Where do you go then to buy your vinyl?
We got a thriving scene man. Pleease dont say the tinternet, loool when you got an independent down the road, lol...
hahahaa. nah Im jokin mate. but still, it is the internet killin vinyl man.
Come down man, I'l be there, Garron'll be there obviously lol...We got tuuuunes, tape packs, can order annnnything you want.
3 for 10 quid on stock, We'll sort you promo's and fresh releases.
You can make friends, that are involved in MK scene. Get yourself about and heard. Get yourself on a night yano. Come down and have chat mate. All of you for that matter. Come and make friends. LOL
Cant do that sittin behind a screen.
hahaa
I'll do a proper post for you all. If your interested.

:jackson: (errrrrr, lol.)

Can't believe no-ones recommended Eternal Optimist yet. Obvious I know, but I can't imagine a more suitable track for your situation.

I put the Dirty Needle Post in the adverts bit...So take a look and come down mate. Will be cool to meet you.

:bone: what IS this smiley doin?
Does anyone know?
Actuaaaalllllyyy, is it doing what I think its doing?:oops::oops:

Yeahman I'll put a post up for ya, and anyone else whose interested for that matter.
Where do you go then to buy your vinyl?
We got a thriving scene man. Pleease dont say the tinternet, loool when you got an independent down the road, lol...
hahahaa. nah Im jokin mate. but still, it is the internet killin vinyl man.
Come down man, I'l be there, Garron'll be there obviously lol...We got tuuuunes, tape packs, can order annnnything you want.
3 for 10 quid on stock, We'll sort you promo's and fresh releases.
You can make friends, that are involved in MK scene. Get yourself about and heard. Get yourself on a night yano. Come down and have chat mate. All of you for that matter. Come and make friends. LOL
Cant do that sittin behind a screen.
hahaa
I'll do a proper post for you all. If your interested.

:jackson: (errrrrr, lol.)

yeh nice one. im interested. I got a bunch of mates all in to dnb, all my crownhill mates. Some of em are under 18 tho, thats why we ent been any of these local things(we stick together lol), I been a few illegal things and that, calverton in the summer is pretty good. A few of my mates mc at the local events, and my mates cuszn eons is a dj at deadly i think. cheers, a post wud be pretty neat:)

Back
Top Bottom