Drama -> 'JungleSound Gold' on BBK

DOA is generally hilarious. Its like playschool with hoodies & amens and on alco, coke and the waccy baccy.

A melting pot of:
1) bullshit
2) naivety
3) talking out of asses
4) intoxication
5) pubberty
6) virginity
7) gangsta wankas
8) 'real' junglists
9) ass-kissing
10) blatant advertising
11) shattered hopes of getting signed or booked
12) the stupidest & largest sigs known to man
13) pointless posting (i.e. me too and smileys)
14) hidden gems of lucidity & truth

I look through it from time to time but don't post because I don't like slinging shit like monkeys in a cage. Its fun to watch but so are the chimps in the zoo, doesn't mean I want to join them.

The redundant posts and the sigs make it difficult to read - Why do does freaks post such enormous pics and sigs?

:respekt: Dnbforum Kru!

But seriously have ya seen the drum and bass arena forum...talk about bicthy.....one twat puts a stupid link in and someone else is F@*k Off C@?t in Font size 78 "!!!!! ,...how to get someone fired !!! Where are teh modorators ??!?!?!?!?
It was always taht way I used to be on that forum in '97 but not sure why I bothered....used to get 200 e-mails a day off it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:jerkit:

For those that requested, the Junglesound Gold illegal download thread has been shut down, and the offender is being keep under a watchful eye.

Indi said:
For those that requested, the Junglesound Gold illegal download thread has been shut down, and the offender is being keep under a watchful eye.

The Threadkiller strikes back! Alright guys, I have to keep my posting down a bit as I'm determined to post #1000 as a report on Hype (playing on Friday).

Dustek said:
DOA is generally hilarious. Its like playschool with hoodies & amens and on alco, coke and the waccy baccy.

A melting pot of:
1) bullshit
2) naivety
3) talking out of asses
4) intoxication
5) pubberty
6) virginity
7) gangsta wankas
8] 'real' junglists
9) ass-kissing
10) blatant advertising

I look through it from time to time but don't post because I don't like slinging shit like monkeys in a cage. Its fun to watch but so are the chimps in the zoo, doesn't mean I want to join them.

The redundant posts and the sigs make it difficult to read - Why do does freaks post such enormous pics and sigs?

Haha, you SO hit the nail on the head with that one :D

I can't stand the sigs either, I sometimes go and turn them off (still) - used to have them off permanently when I was stuck on 56k but sometimes you do get the occasional hilarious pic in them.

Bananarena's even worse, I NEVER go on there (aside from the West Midlands forum EEEEEEEEEEEEVER so occasionally if only to check out what's coming up soon in terms of events). Fucking shithole of a place, full of absolute twats who'll do nothing better than just inflame and pursue petty personal vendettas.

Whats the deal with Pendulum / BBK then... we gonna have to wait for some watered down press release?!

Cant be arsed to read that thread :finger: and yeah DOA is too much zzz and not enough real topics... the muppet/elitist ratio is far too high!

BTW Dnbarena south coast forums good for finding out local events :)

mISHKA said:
Whats the deal with Pendulum / BBK then... we gonna have to wait for some watered down press release?!

Cant be arsed to read that thread :finger: and yeah DOA is too much zzz and not enough real topics... the muppet/elitist ratio is far too high!

BTW Dnbarena south coast forums good for finding out local events :)

Fresh has already responded to most of the comments made by Rob / Anscenic, I'm just lolling at the whole thing, it's fucking genius.

xen said:
They should just get Mr. T on the case, he'd pity them all and make them quit their pointless jibba jabba.

xen T aint got no time for no jibba jabba foo's. and he's always tanked up on milk. I wouldn't wanna mess with that crazy motherlicker

Dustek said:

A melting pot of:
1) bullshit
2) naivety
3) talking out of asses
4) intoxication
5) pubberty
6) virginity
7) gangsta wankas
8) 'real' junglists
9) ass-kissing
10) blatant advertising

I COULDN'T HAVE PUT IT ANY BETTER MYSELF.

Dustek said:
They've started talking about the law, contracts, litigations and the pros & cons of reaching a settlement.

well they should have taken that course of action in the first place instead of starting that stupid thread, probably knowing to the full extent where the thread would go on doa...

shame on you pendulum boys. don't look professional to me. hope they have learnt something from this....

GreenBoy said:
well they should have taken that course of action in the first place instead of starting that stupid thread, probably knowing to the full extent where the thread would go on doa...

Suing your label is stupid - financially and legally not worth it unless you're George Michael or Marey Carey. Fresh probably has the rights to put the cd out (all he needs a little clause in their contract).

Which leads to Pendulum disawoving it publicly instead of going to court. A public statement is a good way of ending your relationship with your label.

The wankers of DOA have started giving Pendulum, Fresh and each other legal advice (unsolicited) as well as demanding to see their contracts (I'd laugh my ass off if they ever saw them). Which is the equivalent of your drunken mate from the pub offering to sort out your divorce.

As far as the legal issues are concerned - thats the end of the discussion my side - the rest costs 200 quid per hour. :bruce:

Dustek said:
Suing your label is stupid - financially and legally not worth it unless you're George Michael or Marey Carey. Fresh probably has the rights to put the cd out (all he needs a little clause in their contract).

actually i was more thinking along the lines of contacting fresh personally with the problem and then if problems persist use lawyers... instead of initally starting crap on doa and then contacting fresh.

and as far as leaving a label maybe they could have announced that in whole different way, instead of this drama opera...

just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom