DOWN WITH PENDULUM

JESUS CHRIST.

THE REASON THIS BORING "FUCK PENDULUM" CRAP is not in the production forum because this forum is about using VSTs and sampling loops NOT about Pendulum hating.

You just found out about the Pendulum post? Well fucking done. Have you just heard Hold Your Colour?

If you want to blow your top about how crap Pendulum is, head to DOA.

This argument is fucking irritating,

so did anybody read what rob pendulum said on doa, i only just found out and i wont his head on a stake,

this is what rob pendulum had to say about dnb

i'm not sure if drum and bass is dead or dying (i've been in the studio / on tour too long to tell) - however, if your genre was flimsy enough to be knocked over by ONE SINGLE RECORDING ARTIST who happened to - god forbid - sell some f**king records for the first time in about 5/6 years, then i'm glad it was us that got to drive the final stake through its stale pig s**t heart - and good riddance. wake me up when your genre is making something that people outside the scene think is worth listening to again....

They didnt make dnb , they fucken ruined it, with there sraight forward heavy drums with no creativity, 'owww lets make our snare really heavy .....YAY , o.k they had some good tracks but im so sick of hearing lil bitches on radio 1 saying how pen are the gods of dnb, AHHHHHH what a load of crap,

RONNIE SIZE< ANDY C< HYPE, DILLINJA, CYLAX, EWUN, TC (sort of) CLIPZ < LEMMON D < ETC ETC ETC , these are pioneers

NOT FUCKEN CHEZZEY ASS PEN DU FUCKEN LAME

thing is, is that pen. think they are going to go on to be these mega star pop/rock dicks, but there following is in the dnb scene and as far as in know proper dnb heads hate them now, and a few hardcore fans that have been in the scene for 15 odd years wont the fucken arrogate
auzzies dead.

Yes im Drunk, but i just cant stant theres CUNTS anymore, im a kiwi from nz, and it was NZ's Concord Dawn that put them on the scene and for that im ashamed.

FUCK YOU PENDULUM, MAY YOU ROT IN A CHEZZY HELL

That is the funniest rant i've read about pendulum so far! hahahahaha love you man!!! hahaha

JESUS CHRIST.

THE REASON THIS BORING "FUCK PENDULUM" CRAP is not in the production forum because this forum is about using VSTs and sampling loops NOT about Pendulum hating.

You just found out about the Pendulum post? Well fucking done. Have you just heard Hold Your Colour?

:word:

JESUS CHRIST.

PISS OFF MATE, go read another tread , if you dont like threads like this, then WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CLICK ON IT THEN READ ALL TH COMMENTS, stop wasting my time,

thanks to all the other pendulum haters out there, i think we need to HATE them load and Clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s the prodution thread has a good locals/community going on that i wonted to share this with, you have over 3000 posts witch suggest you spend more time posting silly posts then you do making tunes,

Last edited:
ive never had a problem with pendulum, not to keen on everything they make but im not keen on a lot of stuff people make

...but fuck me i cant believe he said that.... time to join the pendulum haters me thinks!!

he thinks that they are making some revolutionary dnb that dnb haters like but thats not the case..... people that dont like dnb, DONT LIKE DNB.... and that includes what pendulum make

the reason that people who dont normally listen to dnb like pendulum, is because thats all that they have heard being played on radio one and what not, its not like they are listening to kool fm and then saying that only the pendulum tracks are good... if they like pendulum then theres a whole heap of other dnb out there that they will also like

Yeah, there was another thread about this comment a while ago.

I don't think that comment was directed at the dnb scene as a whole. Rather, it was directed toward people like some on this very forum who make such a fuss because one dnb outfit (which made some f#cking sick tunes some years ago) chose to take their music in a different direction. The people who act like their genre can be knocked down by one artist are the ones he's given grief. Of course dnb isn't "flimsy," there are bangin tunes coming out every day and it's close to 20 years deep.

Get a life and stop hating, resorting to such unmindful critique as to call a group "gay." If you don't like an artist, don't buy or listen to their music.

pendulum have always been rocker wannabes who aint good enough for that genre.when they tried to do the drum n bass thing they found out they weren't good enough for that either.why don't they do everyone a favour and stay away from raves that play our music.next time anyone sees them in a rave lynch the b*****s and give them what they deserve.pendu-scum are officially the enemy of drum n bass and all of their "music" should be banned from sets and mixes.

p.s the prodution thread has a good locals/community going on that i wonted to share this with, you have over 3000 posts witch suggest you spend more time posting silly posts then you do making tunes,

Or maybe hes got over 3000 posts because hes bin here alot longer than you.

:gaywhite:

agreed!!

fuck em...

Ice-cream sound'en toyz!!..... fuck Pendulame

ive never been into there stuff.... snares are WAY to commpressed

i got into pendulum back in 05' when d&b essentials was released (the mix from tarantula to clipz's slipperly slopes) probably the album what first got me into d&b apart from a few random cd's such as d&b sessions lying around my house, i quite enjoyed hold your colour, until they got too mainstream and started bragging about thereselves too much, i mean when granite was released everyone at my school was obessed, and i for one thought it was a load of shit, i like the dillinja mix, but hey as they did with basement jaxx & dizeee rascal's lucky star, they managed to make something good. but still it disapointed me and the album name in-silico thats some fucking gay bondage shit, and propane nightmares sounds like some 80's shit rock pop you hear on vice city, i think they should have the drum and bass title removed, they dont even deserve to be industrial

http://a706.ac-images
.myspacecdn.com/images01/108/l_d1a51c64aad411a99b306e09d854ced9.jpg

i mean look at em, embarrasing themselves with gay arse jock strap singing and lyrics what are they fucking fathers for justice.

plus i was drunk when i wrote that, my point stands but sorry for the rudeness

you wasnt rude buddy , you put at the beginning of the topic in CAPITAL LETTERS that anyone who didnt want to read the pendulum bashing thread should click back and go read another thread. and there are alot of people on here that just use the production bit of this forum that are abit of a community and would appreciate reading it. were not saying they look gay or where tesco clothes , were talking about their production of the tracks they are releasing. anyway, back to the point dar kist . if people are moaning about this thread after you have clearly stated what it is about then they must be reading it which is plain stupid. when its titled down with pendulum just dont click on it. simpe as a dimple

hold your colour has some quality songs; plastic world, out here, the terminal. the vault is a classic hands down and there are other sick tunes like mashocist and back to you. but i agree with you mate, pendulum are fucking ruining the scene, their latest stuff is shit

you wasnt rude buddy , you put at the beginning of the topic in CAPITAL LETTERS that anyone who didnt want to read the pendulum bashing thread should click back and go read another thread. and there are alot of people on here that just use the production bit of this forum that are abit of a community and would appreciate reading it. were not saying they look gay or where tesco clothes , were talking about their production of the tracks they are releasing. anyway, back to the point dar kist . if people are moaning about this thread after you have clearly stated what it is about then they must be reading it which is plain stupid. when its titled down with pendulum just dont click on it. simpe as a dimple

Right on the ball mate !!:miss_rep:

Back
Top Bottom