DNBForum production competition April 2010

Gotta love those moments when you bounce up off the chair, forget you're wearing headphones, knock shit on the floor. I just made myself feel young again.
Bearing in mind that I am hell drunk.....hope it still sounds this good on the 'morrow.

I just exported my remix and reversed it and listened to it in reverse a few times. Really trippy haha. I realized one part of my bassline sounds cool reversed but I don't want to screw anyting up with that

mine will be in on thursday (or wednseday night really) then, ive been unable to work on it cos ive been bizzy with another tune but tonight and tomorrow will be dedicated souley to this project

I should really get cracking on this, i'll probably end up just sending in an unfinished version just to get an opinion on my production quality.
Will try do as much as can though.

oh man i hope i get to listen to all the entries before i go away on holiday. im away on monday for 10 days wiv no access to zer internetz.

Going to stomp the competition. Was going to give away that my remix is mine by naming it the (hardware remix) but that isn't allowed and all. I'm just working out the kinks now

tomorrow morning. (y)

:)

Cool, I've definitely got a tune for you, but seeing as I've got the time I'm going to have a break and have a listen with fresh ears before I make my final export.

Really enjoyed this challenge :)

Back
Top Bottom