DnBForum Dancefloor/Jump Up Megamix Mixtape.

nah it doesnt work like that...have ya not read the first post or any of the posts i have been on about? u cant jus jump in, do a mix and expect me to be able to edit it, u will go in the list and u will mix out of the previous persons mix...

u will be on after ZackMG, i am waiting on Argus to do his mix so i will send u it next week konflict!!!

Zack i will give argus till thurs to get in touch, if not i will send the mix on...think u are next bro so if i dont hear fuck all u will take it on mate....

i dont really wanna post the track list yet, as i want the whole think to be a suprise, plus when i am doin the final mix down i might fuck about a bit with ya levels, makin the whole thing soundin pro and seamless, its lookin good.

Zack i will give argus till thurs to get in touch, if not i will send the mix on...think u are next bro so if i dont hear fuck all u will take it on mate....

i dont really wanna post the track list yet, as i want the whole think to be a suprise, plus when i am doin the final mix down i might fuck about a bit with ya levels, makin the whole thing soundin pro and seamless, its lookin good.

Sounds Good to me, Got a couple tracks in mind but im keeping it open in case they've already been bashed. :wave:

some thing has gone tits up here, Jamsam200 and Shitme have both recorded out of muzza's mix, if you look in the thead i made it quite clear that jamsam2000 was second and shitme after him...now this was the second mix and its gonna fuck up the rest of the mix, unless i leave someone out.

I will have to see what the score is now...i dont know who hectkiz has mixed out of, so basically some one is gonna get left out here and put at the end, its gonna be jamsam or shitme, i have to work out who has mixed into what, i sent you the mixes to mix out of but something has gone fuckin properly tits up.

plus it doesnt make it any easier that no one has actually put their name in the title of their mixes and i cant change them in work cos the servers dont reconise them...use ya heads lads, its not a hard exercise but its doin my head in.

look at the list, i will send you the mix to mix out of.

Muzza
Jamsam2000
Shitme
DJ Hectikz
Argus
ZackMG
Joseph AdhD
Evesdroppi

Hectikz whose mix did u mix out of, shitme u should have mixed out of this...u mixed out of the wrong one.

Cabbie & Origin - Long Note
Lenzman - Emerald
Lomax - Artisan VIP
>>> Ed Rush & Optical - Alien Girl
Sub Focus - Swamp Thing
Taxman - Block
Spectrasoul - Alibi (Break Remix)

what a fuckin nightmare.

oh dear i didnt shitme gave me his mix but i aint got no cd decks or the same tune as his last tune i jus recorded and mixed 5 tunes start to finish.

some thing has gone tits up here, Jamsam200 and Shitme have both recorded out of muzza's mix, if you look in the thead i made it quite clear that jamsam2000 was second and shitme after him...now this was the second mix and its gonna fuck up the rest of the mix, unless i leave someone out.

I will have to see what the score is now...i dont know who hectkiz has mixed out of, so basically some one is gonna get left out here and put at the end, its gonna be jamsam or shitme, i have to work out who has mixed into what, i sent you the mixes to mix out of but something has gone fuckin properly tits up.

plus it doesnt make it any easier that no one has actually put their name in the title of their mixes and i cant change them in work cos the servers dont reconise them...use ya heads lads, its not a hard exercise but its doin my head in.

look at the list, i will send you the mix to mix out of.

Muzza
Jamsam2000
Shitme
DJ Hectikz
Argus
ZackMG
Joseph AdhD
Evesdroppi

Mate i did mix out of that. The mix i sent should have the last song of muzza's then it had all of jamsams and mine. i tried saving you some hassle. sorry

Back
Top Bottom